Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I want to share some personal experiences. They are quite disturbing, but I think it might help me to finally get over it.

I was 8 or maybe 9, when it happened during physical exam. The doctor was quite rude. after some tests he ordered me to get out of my underpants and lay on the examing table. I was kinda shy so it was uncomfortable for me. When I layed down on the table I tried to cover my dick and balls with my hands as he prepared some stuff. When he got to me he ordered me to put by hands on the side. then he spread my legs slightly and examined my testicles with his big cold hands. Then he firmly grabbed my penis and squeezed it. He told me, that he would check the foreskin. With one hand he held me down, with the other he did it. Without a warning he forced my foreskin back over the glans. He didn’t stop until my whole foreskin was completely separated and my head was completely exposed.I think I was even bleeding a little. The pain was unimaginable. I cried. Then he examined the skin, the head and the frenulum, which was all very sore. He touched the head and twisted it. He then cleaned the glans and removed some smegma. I cried even more as the pain was getting worse. After he was finished he didn’t bother to return the foreskin to its normal position. Shocked as I was I tried to put it back but I didn’t succeed. He saw me and helped me out. With his cold hands he grabbed my Dick and pulled it upwards. It felt like he wanted to rip off my penis. A few seconds later he said that he forgot to put antiseptic cream on my glans as it was obviously the first time my foreskin was retracted. He hadn’t even opened the cream when I started crying again. He held me down and pushed the foreskin back again. Even more pain was rushing through my body. He then applied the cream on my sore and swollen glans, before he pulled the skin forward. After this horrible experience peeing hurt for a week. One year later, the same thing happened to me again, but this time the doctor was even more ruthless. When the part came I feared the most, I was surprised. After getting on the table naked he didn’t proceeded with the balls. He suddenly pushed hard on my foreskin till the head was fully visible. Tears ran down my face, but all he said was:”Man up. It’s just a pinch.” He did all the exams and the obligatory cleaning very slowly. Then he proceeded with my testicles leaving my foreskin in the fully retracted position. After some hours the skin got back on its own. As always my frenulum and glans were sore and for a view days every time I peed it stung. This assault continued till I was 13, the last time he did this to me. But as far as I can remember, this was the most embarrassing and painful exam I ever had to endure. Just starting puberty, my penis got slightly bigger. This time on the table I got very nervous, even more than before. I got an erection. When doctor then reached my genitals, i tried to turn away from him. He was stronger. Then he said: “Stop acting like a girl. It happens to anyone.” I got more nervous and even harder. Then he used both of his hands to do it. Three fingers on each side, he violently pushed the foreskin down towards my body, until my glans was fully visible. I screamed and cried. The stinging sensation was so intense, I tought I gonna pass out. The pain rushed through my body from the tip of my penis like a lightning bolt. He cleaned the rim of the glans, when he noticed he had gone too far. He had torn the frenulum. While I cried, he tried to fix it. Another nurse was helping him. He had to give me a shot in my dick and stitch it up. I remember begging him not to circumcise me. When he was finished, he left my foreskin retracted. He told my parents later, it would be the best if they got me circumcised. Thank god they refused to do so.Gladly the doctor died some years later. Only some of my friends knew, what he did to me. Most of them had similar experiences, two where even circumcised by him. One of my friends topped it all, when he admitted he accidentally peed on his table while getting examined. Every time I see my dick, I remember. Every time I masturbate I feel it, what he caused. I feel the tight frenulum, he failed to fix, I feel my tight foreskin. This doctor caused me anxiety and depression. He made me an circumfetishist. He broke me. I’m glad I have supportive friends who even encourage me to post my story online.

Has anyone experienced forced retraction in childhood or even as adult? Somebody willing to share? Thank you.

StaringIsCaring

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Report it even if they all died. This is wrong and the education in america on this topic is horrid and embarrassing. I’m sorry this happened to you and there may be some better treatments you have not sought out yet.

For new moms I drop them one of these which explains:

Attachments

MatMat17

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I always been fascinated by forcible foreskin retraction stories. What IS your own story? Who did it: father, doctor?
As far as I can remember I never been pulled back, gently or forcibly. Once my testis where checked by the family doctor when I was around 6 but he didn't check my foreskin, unfortunately.

Reactions: aau21