Fitness Model LUKE GULDAN

santorla

Cherished Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No, he put in work and had a skillset. That's just bias.
Millions of people in LA and NYC put in work and skillset (whatever this means), doesn’t mean you’re talented and land a role, or a good one. Like Simon Cowell said on American Idol, “with a lot of work you’d become average, nothing more.”

also why are you so defensive about him being a bad actor? Curious to know if you took acting or PA classes yourself

KingBeeFour

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Damn. I haven't seen too many scenes of his that would allow him to showcase his acting ability. Do you have any movies or shows that you found he bombed?
I think he was always cast as a clean cut hot guy with a great body. The same happened for Alan Ritchson, Adam Demos and Justin Hartley but they were given better roles that led then to show more depth in acting.

jujube1

Loved Member
Media
Did anyone else discover him via his cameo on Broad City? I was like, "wow." :eek: And then Ilana's line once he gets nude* even furthered the situation. :blush:

That show is hilarious.

*only half nude to audience

Oh I think I found the clip. I thought Ilana's line might be too salacious to post, but now you all can hear/watch it for yourself. :D

N.b. To save you all some research time: Luke only appears in this episode, and only in one other scene before this (at a bar). But again, I do recommend the show overall.