Ferdia Shaw

JediJesus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd say his cock is huge!

Based on the fact that I think he looks like he has a big one...
Because a few months ago you were talking about how big you think his cock is, and now you've happened to have a run-in with him in the bathroom and actually seen it. If you had never commented on this thread before and just now came and posted that you were pretty sure you saw him and peed next to him, I'd be more inclined to maybe believe it. I'm not saying you didn't see someone who maybe looked a bit like him, or peed next to some random stranger, but I doubt it was him.

Jmcdonald1

Legendary Member
Media
Because a few months ago you were talking about how big you think his cock is, and now you've happened to have a run-in with him in the bathroom and actually seen it. If you had never commented on this thread before and just now came and posted that you were pretty sure you saw him and peed next to him, I'd be more inclined to maybe believe it. I'm not saying you didn't see someone who maybe looked a bit like him, or peed next to some random stranger, but I doubt it was him.
I have absolutely nothing to gain by lying about a guy that not very many people know about or would recognise. If I was going to lie I would say that he actually had a huge cock, to back up my earlier claim that I thought he would have a big one. But he didn't. You can choose to not believe but I know what I saw and I'm fairly certain it was him. He was even wearing the same jacket that he's wearing in his latest IG post- which he posted the very same weekend that I saw him

JediJesus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have absolutely nothing to gain by lying about a guy that not very many people know about or would recognise. If I was going to lie I would say that he actually had a huge cock, to back up my earlier claim that I thought he would have a big one. But he didn't. You can choose to not believe but I know what I saw and I'm fairly certain it was him. He was even wearing the same jacket that he's wearing in his latest IG post- which he posted the very same weekend that I saw him
Okay sport.