Fboy Island Guys - Hbo Max

5610nick

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think so. So far his locked vids have been of him covering his dick until about the last second or two and then he shows. I mean, it's nice to see it lol but it's not worth the price...for me at least.
message me when you get a chance

Hope1essRomant1c

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think so. So far his locked vids have been of him covering his dick until about the last second or two and then he shows. I mean, it's nice to see it lol but it's not worth the price...for me at least.
I asked if if it was indeed a him cumming video and all he said was "you'll have to find out". I was not about tk drop 50 USD unless it was a full on cumshot with O face and moaning

hugo_98

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Did anyone watch caseys live yesterday?
yes, 3 very brief ass flashes, that's it. I feel like he would have showed more but he was with his gf and she was asking the whole time for higher tips, like he said he would show his dick for $150 but then she said $250 and would argue with him about it. So she was basically asking for tips the whole time but barely anybody tipped so nothing really happened. But they said that they'll try to go live every Thursday and that this was only an 'introduction' and they'll get more comfortable every time. And then at some point they want so sell a sex tape but they want people to get to know them first

Reactions: AlexJ5

5610nick

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did anyone watch caseys live yesterday?
Yes. His girlfriend fucking ruined it. They also didn’t set any goals and did not make it clear if you tipped what you would get so they definitely went about it poorly. They would’ve made so much more had they set goals. But yeah his girlfriend totally got in his way.