Faint circumcision scar

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Occasionally you see a photo of a guy with a hardly visible circumcision scar. If you have one post a photo of it. I wonder why that happens in some circumcisions? Did the doctor not use a circumcision clamp? I have a friend who hardly has a scar line who was circumcised when he was born.

Reactions: dissonance06

kewlkid75

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My circumcision scar is very noticeable, but of course I circumcised twice. I guess the doctor didn't enough of my foreskin and some of my penis the first time around.

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
I've had a couple of adult mates whose circumcision scars were so faint that you really couldn't see them unless you looked very closely. They were both circumcised at birth but it genuinely looked as if they had been born without foreskins. Other than acknowledging that our cocks were different they weren't the kind of friends that I was close enough to to have a detailed conversation about cocks or circumcision techniques. It is fascinating, though.

Reactions: diver6
S

SirConcis

The body/genetics likely plays biogger role in how the circumcision heals than the device used. The famous "gomco" is rumoured to leave the darker band of skin below the actual scar, but some iuncuts also have one in the area where inner foreskin transitions to shaft skin.

For some, the circumcsion is more obvious not because of the scar, but colour difference between inner skin and shaft skin.

glansout

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mine is hardly visible - just a very faint pale line less than 1mm wide. The colour contrast between inner and outer skin is what give sit away. I had the wound closed with surgical glue rather than stitches, and I gather that glue has this result.

Mine is practically invisible on the right, and darker on the left. No idea how that happened....

My scar isn’t that visible, but the skin contrast is - two tone look. I think it’s because my shaft skin is rather dark compared to the rest of my body.

Reactions: mattnatlanta

Btw, for guys done as adults, did you notice an evening out of the colour contrast with time, or is it something that will likely never fade?

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My scar isn’t that visible, but the skin contrast is - two tone look. I think it’s because my shaft skin is rather dark compared to the rest of my body.
I used to see a guy in the locker room who had a darker shaft skin compared to his body. I don't remember him having a dark ring caused by a circumcision clamp
But the skin on his shaft was more of a brown color and his body skin was very light. He was blessed with a nice long and thick dick. He wasn't the least bit shy about his dick being seen. He walked nude to the shower with a towel hung around his neck.
He didn't wrap a towel around himself ever.

S

SirConcis

Although I was progressively circumcised, during my semi cut years, my inner foreskin went from dark to light pink. Going to fill cut further reduced pinkness. But the contrast with shaft skin remains.

Paulo99

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Circumcision scars do vary a lot and I suppose that's down to when and how it was done. My scar from my adult circumcision is quite noticeable as it was stitched and there's also a contrast between the inner and outer skin. Skin glue can give very neat scars even on adult circumcisions.

Green-monkey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It does seem like a mix of genetics and when the circ was done. If the skin tone on the dick was lighter, and if the circ was performed earlier in life, the scar line may seem less obvious.

I was cut as an adult, and although its a low cut with skin glue, the two tone is still noticeable. But at least its a neat scar line.

new2day

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My scar is fairly faint, I have quite pale skin usually. Summertime visits to nude beaches means my shaft goes quite dark and you can more easily see the scar.

Reactions: Bareglans