facial or mouth

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I had a threesome once, the first guy gave me a facial while pulling my hair back, the second guy then wiped his dick all over my face and used it as lube to take me from behind and cum deep inside me.

Everything about that experience was rather depraved, degrading, humiliating and I loved it.

Highly recommend getting a facial.

Reactions: Assman1 and MoBiGuy

Assman1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've never sucked off another man but would prefer him to cum in my mouth for easier clean up. But if he really wanted to cum on my face, I would probably do it as long as there was someplace close by to clean up.
If you want easy clean up, just wipe up the cum and swallow it. Rub the rest into your skin. Problem solved! Next load?

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If you want easy clean up, just wipe up the cum and swallow it. Rub the rest into your skin. Problem solved! Next load?
Sounds like an erotic solution! BUT, as a closeted bi guy, who keeps his activities secret from wife or girlfriend, coming home with the aroma of cum on his body is NOT an option!

Once had a guy shoot his huge load all over me like a lawn sprinkler. He just threw me a dry towel to wipe it up and quickly kicked me out! Driving home i could strongly smell his delicious semen scent radiating from me! Loved it... even got me horny for more, but I was so relieved to see my wife wasn't home so I could shower off the evidence!

Taking a load in my mouth can be dealt with by a simple mouthwash gargle! Lol!

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You might consider having your feeder pull out and cum into a lowball glass. Very hot--you can see the cum clearly and then drink it down, savor it over time, or make a cocktail out of it. No joke.
Like a Jim and Tonic (a gin and tonic with a splash of cum).

Reactions: Illbeg4BigCock

Dan259

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Sounds like an erotic solution! BUT, as a closeted bi guy, who keeps his activities secret from wife or girlfriend, coming home with the aroma of cum on his body is NOT an option!

Once had a guy shoot his huge load all over me like a lawn sprinkler. He just threw me a dry towel to wipe it up and quickly kicked me out! Driving home i could strongly smell his delicious semen scent radiating from me! Loved it... even got me horny for more, but I was so relieved to see my wife wasn't home so I could shower off the evidence!

Taking a load in my mouth can be dealt with by a simple mouthwash gargle! Lol!
I'm a closeted guy, and I love going home wearing his used boxers especially if he has cum in them and I can smell it. A quick spray of deodorant before walking in the house hides the smell

Reactions: bi2

Southlincsnudist

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Definitely mouth for me, I get really turned on feeling his cock stiffen and twitch as he unloads in my mouth.

I have had occasions where he has grabbed my head and thrust into my throat, now that is a turn on

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It's the one time where I'm totally at his mercy, what will his whim be today? Will he pull out and spray over my face or will he grab my head and release his hot,
creamy, delicious load down my throat for me to hungrily feed on?

newbear

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I like swallowing and enjoy the taste (and smell for that matter) of cum quite a bit! That said, if a dude really wants to nut on my face, I find that pretty hot too. Don't know if I'd walk around in public wearing a dude's cum load, but you never know hehe!