Fabian Arnold

Firewalker

Superior Member
Media
Has anyone subscribed to your passes?
It's good?
I don't think he's posted there in over a month. I wouldn't recommend it as you can only see all of the pictures if you get the most expensive tier. Otherwise, you have to pay for each photoshoot and the prices are too high. Basically OnlyFans prices without the OnlyFans explicit content.

Reactions: Hastur1178

DieJay

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't think he's posted there in over a month. I wouldn't recommend it as you can only see all of the pictures if you get the most expensive tier. Otherwise, you have to pay for each photoshoot and the prices are too high. Basically OnlyFans prices without the OnlyFans explicit content.
Yeah, he started posting daily, but now his passes account sort of died. Prices are quite high even for just fashion shoots. I am not sure he is even posting shoots that contain nudity.

Reactions: Hastur1178

Northyara

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Honestly, if it wasn’t for his social media followings, he would not have made it. He’s not even a good model. Same face is very thing. He used to always do that stupid hand rub things and then he figure out the tippy toe pose and then almost always did it.