Ezra Miller

mlawry171

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To Ezra's credit at least the non binary fashion isn't all hideous garbage outfits like Sam Smith who comes off as a total try-hard.
You're part of the problem. Do you even like ezra. You're that terrible friend that isn't honest with their friends when they wear something totally ugly. You're that, "yasss girl, you're slaying in that too small juicy track suit" with mud stains around the edges on the bottom of the pants. Meanwhile everyone else sees it as a hot mess. This grown man in a too small sundress looks terrible.

Reactions: Walking_Zombie

Yutbower

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You're part of the problem. Do you even like ezra. You're that terrible friend that isn't honest with their friends when they wear something totally ugly. You're that, "yasss girl, you're slaying in that too small juicy track suit" with mud stains around the edges on the bottom of the pants. Meanwhile everyone else sees it as a hot mess. This grown man in a too small sundress looks terrible.
No actually I don't, I just think Ezra is attractive is all, and just pointing out that Sam's ugly fashion choices makes Ezra's seem decent by comparison.

mlawry171

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't understand why he was so erratic. He hasn't been in the news lately for doing something crazy but now he looks emaciated and like he's using drugs or something. I guess his time is done. I don't forsee him being cast in even D list films or on anyone's red carpet. What a waste. Oh well, moving on.

abclou

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ezra is now selling clothes or something on Instagram. Sadly I think that whatever mental health they’d recovered when The Flash came out might be gone again. But it’s nice to get new pictures at least, and I hope Ezra is alright.
View attachment 126647221 View attachment 126647231 View attachment 126647241
I have very boring taste when it comes to gender in fashion, so I don’t love seeing guys in dresses, (also not a fan of Ezra’s facial hair) but I do like the bulge…
Easy to get to the Bits.