Extreme/taboo fetishes?

Jarrodcarter

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey guys, just wondering, well struggling I guess. I have some kinks, fetishes whatever we call em and like I'm not sure how to navigate them. Like they're not the kinda thing you bring up on a first date or something yanno. Sometimes I feel ashamed. I suppose some ppl might call them extreme or taboo and I don't know what I can and can't mention but are there any guys who have "extreme" kinks, and how do u bring them up with potential partners? I don't want to just look for guys specifically into certain things, cos alot of guys don't know til they try. Yea spose just curious. And if anyone has anything they wanna talk/share then plz feel free to msg, nothing is off limits!

playklax01

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have some "out there" kinks that I can't talk to anyone about. I've told my best friend, who knows everything about me and I trust to keep to himself. Even he's like "jesus, that's fucked up" (in the nicest way possible). I never told a potential or current partner about them.

I find most people are just too vanilla (not that there's anything wrong with that!) to get a lot of it. I tried talking in general about less extreme (normal?) kinks with some friends when we're on the topic of sex, and they they just shut down and don't want to hear it. Like it's disgusting or something. IDK...everyone is different.

And based on profiles on Grindr and such, it looks like folks into kink are WAY into kink. Like that's their whole identity. I don't want anyone like that! I just have things I'd like to try, but be done with it when it's over.

dutchman-90

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd say speak with partners about your kinks cuz gay men are in general more sexually open and understanding. And you'd be surprised as to how many people have kinks lol.

Speaking from experience. The more Ive shared my kinks, the less ashamed I've become of them because I realised many share similar kinks as well

TheArgonaut77

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Same boat here. It can be tough to find someone who shares my same ‘taboo’ fun enjoyment. I just wait for a guy to tell me what he’s into and go from there incrementally. It’s gotten easier for me to say what I’m not into more so than what I am. The list is just shorter and I tell them beyond that everything else is on the table for their pleasure.

MNpervert

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I joined a site called FetLife and I was blown away by how many in my community are on there and what kinks they are into. I have made some great friends and not just hookups on that site.

Jarrodcarter

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How extreme or perceptually bizarre are we talking here? No one has mentioned what these / their kinks are? I’d love to know, as one of my mild kinks is hearing how random and taboo other peoples kinks are.
I'd say pretty bizarre/extreme, to the point I'm not sure what I can and can't mention

Reactions: chrixx

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I joined a site called FetLife and I was blown away by how many in my community are on there and what kinks they are into. I have made some great friends and not just hookups on that site.

Same. been on fetlife for yrs, lotta fun ppl

Dongdragon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am into some ‘taboo’ stuff. With the exception of one guy I dated a few years ago, none of my boyfriends or girlfriends have known about that stuff. I wish I could tell my current partner about it and I’ve hinted at it, but I think he’s clueless as to the extent of my ‘fetishes’.

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I am into some ‘taboo’ stuff. With the exception of one guy I dated a few years ago, none of my boyfriends or girlfriends have known about that stuff. I wish I could tell my current partner about it and I’ve hinted at it, but I think he’s clueless as to the extent of my ‘fetishes’.
care to share what they are?

Reactions: twfarrell