Eurovision hotties nudes

rofmatt

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know about you, but I'm thinking that Eurovision 2024 is very weak in terms of men, I don't know if we'll be able to feed this thread with good photos until Eurovision 2025. We're still feeding this topic with competitors from last year.

gbl_uk

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Agree, at this stage the online fandom and YouTube reactors are actually hotter than most of the contestants this year - very disappointing :joy:
I don't know about you, but I'm thinking that Eurovision 2024 is very weak in terms of men, I don't know if we'll be able to feed this thread with good photos until Eurovision 2025. We're still feeding this topic with competitors from last year.

honeygelb

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Agreed. Not much there. For me personally only Silvester and BabyLasagna, maybe the French guy competing for Armenia.

If by hot you mean ice cold, then you're correct. It's like looking at people who are forbidden to be posted in this forum.

TentaChiro

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Personally, I think there are quite a few attractive men (and Nemo), and for different demographics, too: Lasagna, Silvester, Fahree, Slimane, Dons and a few of Estonian guys (also Nemo).
Interestingly, I seem to be a rebel, because I don't find Ladaniva guy that attractive, while literally everyone is head over heels for him XD I mean, he's cute, but that's it.

I have to agree, though, that female part of this year's roster (and Bambie) is more striking