Estebancoach onlyfans

professorofwumbology

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If people actually stopped subscribing in large numbers, he'll post getting fucked or find a new gig. But he has no need to show me while people pay. He's charging dollars and converting them pesos. He can ride this for a looong time.

Stop paying him :sob:

Nysocks

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If people actually stopped subscribing in large numbers, he'll post getting fucked or find a new gig. But he has no need to show me while people pay. He's charging dollars and converting them pesos. He can ride this for a looong time.

Stop paying him

There’s no benefit converting US$ to pesos. He’s actually losing 20% by having to do that. I agree tho that he's milking this a little. I cancel my sub in July and haven’t missed it. One or two pic every two weeks isn’t enough to sustain a monthly sub for me.

Reactions: Melikeste2020

rs7079

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

.....well, I won't say, 'Ewwww', butt...:rolleyes: ....THAT'S why you're the 'Bootyluver', Man.... everybody else thinks that Estecoach, when it AIN'T! .....WE know Estie's ASS a MILE away!! ":no_mouth: " ...ha-HAAA!! :laughing:

Bootyluver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
.....well, I won't say, 'Ewwww', butt...THAT'S why you're the 'Bootyluver', Man.... everybody else thinks that Estecoach, when it AIN'T! ...ha-HAAA!!
Yeah It is clearly is not. Really poor quality.
The shape of the ass and even skin texture is different. No bueno
. Don't get why it was posted on here.

Bootyluver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I have been saying this for over a year now.
We got him way too comfy with this easy money and bare minimum effort.

He needs to start showing what it looks like when a dick goes in and out of that fat ass.

rs7079

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
rico culo el de mi compa

....NO, NO, no-no-no....perdón por decirte esto cariño, pero te meterás en problemas publicando fotos que no tienen nada que ver con el 'tema' de Estebancoach.....alguien te DENUNCIARÁ.. ..puedes iniciar tu PROPIO hilo, pero.....NO en el de Esteban...no soy grosero, sólo una advertencia....

rs7079

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ESTEBAN: ".....vamos, hombre, ¿por qué no me FOLLAS? " :mad: "...salimos, tú siempre revisas mi CULO...Sé que es GRUESO...Estoy CALIENTE, Amigo...deslízalo DENTRO...y recuerda venir DENTRO de mí... ..Quiero llevar tus JUGOS a todas partes....:rolleyes: ...

Attachments

Fidelio99

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
ESTEBAN: ".....vamos, hombre, ¿por qué no me FOLLAS? " :mad: "...salimos, tú siempre revisas mi CULO...Sé que es GRUESO...Estoy CALIENTE, Amigo...deslízalo DENTRO...y recuerda venir DENTRO de mí... ..Quiero llevar tus JUGOS a todas partes....:rolleyes: ...
Not that it matters, but is there a consensus on if he has implants? They don’t look fake but curious to hear if anyone knows anything

rs7079

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not that it matters, but is there a consensus on if he has implants? They don’t look fake but curious to hear if anyone knows anything

...there's been rumours.....but, I don't think so....BBL's "move" a certain a way, which would reveal that they're implants; Esteban has the SAME shaped ass since his leaner, Male Modeling days....

...Even then, they would only give him Modeling work showing his ASS....he bulked up several times, and his ass got HUGE, an honest reaction showing someone's got a (naturally) Big Ass.....BUT.......

....last Summer, he had an emergency 'appendix operation'...which, I'm hearing may have been fat removal from his stomach, and he may be having complications from it....notice he's been a bit thinner, has more ab definition, and giving more labored 'angles' in his IG pics lately.....

...and, he's a Crossfit Coach now, so, that's taking fat off his ASS....but he had / has such a BIG Ass, you don't see the difference.....here's some (younger) Estie pics from 2017(?), and (depending on his weight), you can see it's ALWAYS been there..... :blush: ....

Attachments

nu2689

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not tryna argue with you im just saying that I'm bored as hell from the content that he's posting
Then stop subscribing! You’re supporting his trash content by paying him! If enough people stop subscribing he’ll do what needs to be done to get his money up. Yall be so thirsty that yall don’t even think straight. Stop paying for the bare minimum and you might actually get what you want…