Erection: Degree Of Automatic Foreskin Retraction...

During erection my foreskin retracts...

• ...completely on its own

Votes: 57 28.2%
  • ...partially on its own

Votes: 69 34.2%
  • ...only manually

Votes: 76 37.6%

• Total voters
D

deleted8893071

I chose partially as it depends on how aroused I am. Usually only the tip is exposed when hard but if I’m rock solid and aroused the foreskin retracts on its own.

I follow the same pattern in that it will at least partially retract, exposing about 1/2 of the glans on less often occasions full retraction.

The degree or firmness of erection plays a factor. If I get very aroused and get a super erection, the foreskin will complete draw back to just behind the glans exposing the entire glans. I can also if I am aroused for awhile do a few kegels causing the glans to enlarge with each kegel and this too will draw back the foreskin completely. I enjoy doing this when wearing no underwear under my jeans. I can feel my my full glans getting exposed and rubbing against the fabric of my jeans.

It is very arousing and erotic to observe the foreskin crawl back behind the glans on its own.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
From completely covering the glans 'at rest' my foreskin automatically retracts over and behind the corona ridge as I become aroused/erect.
Despite how many 100/1,000 times I've seen it happen I still find it fascination to watch, as from their comments have all my partners who've seen, or caused it to, happen.
There is an exciting sensation as it slips up and over the ridge to join the shaft behind.
The exposed 'inside-out' foreskin is very sensitive
Although the skin of the shaft is fully stretched by the erection the added foreskin can be pulled, either manually or by fucking, back over the ridge, or be pulled further back.
View attachment 30279671 View attachment 30279751

Excellent example!

A/B

Flinn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had (still have to some degree actually) severe phimosis until 16. So I guess my cock grew having to be fully covered at all times, so now it stays in place when hard. I have to pull it, but hardly ever do it when jacking off.