Entirely Shaved Pubic Region

silverfox24

Sexy Member
Media
I know I prefer a well groomed cock. Definitely like a shaved sack to lick, and prefer the bush trimmed short and the shaft root smooth.

Freshly shaved is awesome! I had a guy who loved to have me manscape him. I would break out my beard trimmer first and groom everything, then the shaving cream and razor to shave his balls and shaft. He would get such a boner i could lick and suck while I worked... edging him the whole time! And he shot such a big, delicious load in the end!
That sounds fantastic.

csohio

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I shaved pubes, nuts and taint for a vasectomy. I loved the initial feeling but couldn’t get over the itchy feeling. I trim my pubes and nuts now but haven’t shaved in 7+ years. How to you get over the itchy sensation?

Reactions: silverfox24

RazorUniverse

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I shaved pubes, nuts and taint for a vasectomy. I loved the initial feeling but couldn’t get over the itchy feeling. I trim my pubes and nuts now but haven’t shaved in 7+ years. How to you get over the itchy sensation?
Practice makes perfect. Do it enough and often enough and no itching. I do it every 3 days

mattto

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I was on a vacation in Phuket this winter and everywhere guys asked "massage?". I'd thought that it could be hot to have a guy shaving me down there, because my pubic hair had grown very long. I used to trim myself sometimes when it felt too long. I've been shaved 3 times before hernia operation. First time was in army and a nurse did the shaving. Then I was way too nervous to think something erotic. The other two times I did it myself. Well, to now! When guys kept asking massage? I thought I'd say no, but I'd need a intim shaving, but nobody agreed. Then one guy said "yes OK, sure!" if you have tools we go to your room. So we did. I pick necessary tools and undress. Then when I'm naked and he's dressed I asked if it'd be OK if he undress too, which he did. I thought maybe he's just out for money and not make a proper shaving. He really did a serious work! Felt so good when he worked down there and moved and stretched my cock, so it wasn't long before I had a rock hard erection! He look at it and stroke me some and say "oh, it's big". I told him before we started that he'd leave some short hair above my cock. But he shaved all, all the way to and around anus. I can see that he's also rock hard and his cock stand straight up. When finished he take towel and clean up and start to masturbate me. Not long before I shoot. I also played with his cock and he shot a load of cum on me.
I'd thought about shaving pubes for some time. What surprised me some was how exciting and very good it felt when he saved me. It was impossible not to get a full and hard erection! Also looked like the guy liked it too, because he also got an erection. I'll definitely do it again if I go on vacation there again. Maybe the same guy is still there next to my hotel!
What do you think guys? Any of you guys hired a guy or gone to a shop for shaving? Maybe had a friend shaving your cock and balls? Would be fun to hear how it was and your experience of it! Did you have a happy ending too?

Reactions: silverfox24

silverfox24

Sexy Member
Media
I was on a vacation in Phuket this winter and everywhere guys asked "massage?". I'd thought that it could be hot to have a guy shaving me down there, because my pubic hair had grown very long. I used to trim myself sometimes when it felt too long. I've been shaved 3 times before hernia operation. First time was in army and a nurse did the shaving. Then I was way too nervous to think something erotic. The other two times I did it myself. Well, to now! When guys kept asking massage? I thought I'd say no, but I'd need a intim shaving, but nobody agreed. Then one guy said "yes OK, sure!" if you have tools we go to your room. So we did. I pick necessary tools and undress. Then when I'm naked and he's dressed I asked if it'd be OK if he undress too, which he did. I thought maybe he's just out for money and not make a proper shaving. He really did a serious work! Felt so good when he worked down there and moved and stretched my cock, so it wasn't long before I had a rock hard erection! He look at it and stroke me some and say "oh, it's big". I told him before we started that he'd leave some short hair above my cock. But he shaved all, all the way to and around anus. I can see that he's also rock hard and his cock stand straight up. When finished he take towel and clean up and start to masturbate me. Not long before I shoot. I also played with his cock and he shot a load of cum on me.
I'd thought about shaving pubes for some time. What surprised me some was how exciting and very good it felt when he saved me. It was impossible not to get a full and hard erection! Also looked like the guy liked it too, because he also got an erection. I'll definitely do it again if I go on vacation there again. Maybe the same guy is still there next to my hotel!
What do you think guys? Any of you guys hired a guy or gone to a shop for shaving? Maybe had a friend shaving your cock and balls? Would be fun to hear how it was and your experience of it! Did you have a happy ending too?
I've been clean shaved many years but I have been shaved by a friend of my brother. Its nice having someone shave you. And get erect it's so hot having someone hold your cock .and wank me off. .nothing quite like it

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Smooth looks good on some bodies, but not on others. Some guys have very sensitive skin and are prone to razor burn. I know there isn't much that can be done about it, but the red bumps all over are a turn off. Shaved balls and a close trim are better for those guys.

Reactions: mattto