Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Fully shaved, I prefer that look on myself. Started off with shaving, then waxing cause hair just grows too quickly, moved on to laser to get lasting results minus the ingrown hair
I have also gone from shaving to waxing to sugaring. I have also thought about laser. How was the experience?

kj23

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The first few times was the type of laser that doesn't requires gels. Working from spot to spot. Girls are pretty prudish and seems to not care. Appointment was for 15 minutes, but done within 3 minutes. Then I went travelling and booked the nearest laser centre and to my surprise, it was a bloke. That's the first time I've ever gotten hard in a laser session

Reactions: RazorUniverse

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love being clean-shaven and have done so for over 40 years. No unwanted hair, heightened sensitivity, love showing it off too. Never had any complaints although I have had men ask me if I am gay and my response is why are you checking out my legs are you the one who is gay - LOL. At 6'1" 215lbs most don't say anything. Being clean-shaven also doesn't determine your sexuality either its just a preference like having a mustache or not. Started when on the school swim team...

red hot.jpg

RazorUniverse

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love being clean-shaven and have done so for over 40 years. No unwanted hair, heightened sensitivity, love showing it off too. Never had any complaints although I have had men ask me if I am gay and my response is why are you checking out my legs are you the one who is gay - LOL. At 6'1" 215lbs most don't say anything. Being clean-shaven also doesn't determine your sexuality either its just a preference like having a mustache or not. Started when on the school swim team...

View attachment 112978011
Very well stated. Thank you smooth brother

Reactions: sgtrock

kj23

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
laser 1.jpg

I would highly recommend laser to those who enjoys a clean look. this is the result 2 weeks after the first laser session (i was keeping progress to see if it's worth the $). those scars are from ingrown hairs from shaving and waxing, i wish i discovered laser earlier and prevented all those

Reactions: TylerZ

kj23

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
View attachment 113157921
I would highly recommend laser to those who enjoys a clean look. this is the result 2 weeks after the first laser session (i was keeping progress to see if it's worth the $). those scars are from ingrown hairs from shaving and waxing, i wish i discovered laser earlier and prevented all those

laser 3.jpg

After many more sessions, the scars are gone and hair are light and thin. I highly encourage those who like the clean look to get laser over shaving and waxing.