Englishlads models on onlyfans ?

OralGuyPgh

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Wouldn’t bother he never posts and when he does it’s just a post promising new stuff then disappears for another 6 months
I agree that he never posts: I signed up for a month last June when he offered a discount and he's posted 3 things since. I had only seen his 2 early vids on E.L. and thought he was hot so for $4-5 I was happy to see his photos and solo vids on his OF. He's kept himself in great shape. But you're right I would not make it a recurring subscription.

charliet87

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Fingers burned. Thought he'd be great. Disappointing.
Yeah its a shame it didn't go better. Few false dawns too where he posted a new pic, but just the one and lost interest again.

To be fair to him, in any interaction I had he was really genuine and decent. I think he probably got his pricing wrong, as in he was always giving away the monthly subs for 3 bucks and not really doing anything by way of ppv. A very honest approach but not very lucrative. I'd certainly have been happy to pay more if it kept him interested

newship

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
Tom Lawson would make a killing on OF I reckon. Such a genuinely attractive man, with a great cock
he's just super adorable and charming. very smily, says thank you for every single compliment thrown at him, physically 10000/10 but zero cocky vibes, basically what the kids these days calls "golden retriever energy"