busekrc

Loved Member
Media
I mean, has Yummy ever shown ANYONE's hole? I don't claim to be encyclopedic knowledge of their content, but I don't think so. They don't even do full erections, do they? Maybe fluffed semi
They have, in fact,done both. I think you will find Mitch Walker's shoot revealing.

CockCock

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I feel sorry for him and some of these models. To have their nude body exposed in this mag. Perhaps they don't know about what else or who else are in this mag. Maybe they knew what these mags is all about but don't have control over where their nude photos will go anyway.

Astra Amare

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I feel sorry for him and some of these models. To have their nude body exposed in this mag. Perhaps they don't know about what else or who else are in this mag. Maybe they knew what these mags is all about but don't have control over where their nude photos will go anyway.
It’s his second time doing it. He’s gone back with his eyes open.

Giomar Rivera

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
EliaComettiphotographedbyBartekSzmigulskiinYummy9_700x.jpg
Elia_Cometti_photographed_by_Bartek_Szmigulski_in_Yummy_9_700x.jpg

Astra Amare

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
He didn't do it for the mags. None of them did. The photogs submit their pics over, that's why we see 'by [photog name]' on it.
He was posting on the shoot a few weeks back saying he was shooting again for yummy. He knew where it was going.
Look at all the reading room interviews, the models often talk about their decision making process about whether to do the shoot or not, and a number of them directly say that the yummy brand is what made them say yes. They know where the photos are going.

Jessekan000

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
No, some guys (good-looking ones in particular) enjoy being nude and even getting off on knowing others getting off looking at them naked.

Reactions: Add Milk and qoo77