Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
bbccfca3b42630815c52cf10582f0b4ee81c30e8.jpg

fufighter

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He got really really bad taste in men. I mean, i know we all have different vibes about who s hot or not. But like even if im not into someone, my brain can still register is the guy good looking or not. As for im into them or not it's different thing. But in his case....almost all of the guys he filme with in OF, I found them rather unattractive. Not inshape. And quite...below standard even when compare to normal guys walk on the street in gay area.

He could have get better quality of guys easily.

hybriddancer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He got really really bad taste in men. I mean, i know we all have different vibes about who s hot or not. But like even if im not into someone, my brain can still register is the guy good looking or not. As for im into them or not it's different thing. But in his case....almost all of the guys he filme with in OF, I found them rather unattractive. Not inshape. And quite...below standard even when compare to normal guys walk on the street in gay area.

Well he could have been getting paid for it by them lol then making extra by selling the videos. Lots of guys do it this way. They get paid 2 times

• Wow
Reactions: MickLo30 and gr8tu

gr8tu

Worshipped Member
Media

he's clearly just hunting for the biggest dick to fill his hole lol. I don't think he cares much beside that. He needs to just start showing face so he can work with better tops like Rhyheim etc. I truly don't get why he's still trying to remain anonymous when he posts selfies and sex videos from the same account, is he a lawyer by day or something?

Mattm19

Superior Member
Media
I joined his OF a couple years ago when he first started and it was a nice surprise to see him doing fully explicit stuff right away like jerkoffs, fuck vids, etc. In other words he wasn’t trying to scam his subscribers with basic stuff.

He even had some videos of himself going to the bathroom (#1 not #2 lol). He’s a kinky dude for sure. But he never showed face.