Efierrlog (of)

standingstilljenny1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pls Send the link in xhamster or any other site - so far I haven’t seen any performer with a cop “uniform” - but there’s hundreds of files which I barely browsed yesterday and quite quickly… a lot are mere repetitions in diff vid definitions or snippets…
I would need to have a good idea of what I am looking for… and find the time then.
found it!
Gay cojiendo con policia mayate_720p.mp4

mcFred

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
found it!
Sh*t... it is hard but I think I have browsed every file and NONE was this or another scene with the same cop meeting him in a different place.
I am pretty sure he has deleted them from his OF and kept it as part of his "hidden cam" videos. They are the only ones where the face is blurred. There's another batch of videos (the older ones) that are gone from his OF, but we're talking about over a 100.
There are a lot more with uber and taxi drivers, a zillion randoms, the maintenance guy, delivery guys, married guys... Nobody should complain about content with him, besides he is quite hot.
He fucks anybody that passes by his building door... Big variety, quite verbal, versatile fucker.
CAM ESCONDIDA policia casado llega a meterme un culiadon.mp4

standingstilljenny1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sh*t... it is hard but I think I have browsed every file and NONE was this or another scene with the same cop meeting him in a different place.
I am pretty sure he has deleted them from his OF and kept it as part of his "hidden cam" videos. They are the only ones where the face is blurred. There's another batch of videos (the older ones) that are gone from his OF, but we're talking about over a 100.
There are a lot more with uber and taxi drivers, a zillion randoms, the maintenance guy, delivery guys, married guys... Nobody should complain about content with him, besides he is quite hot.
He fucks anybody that passes by his building door... Big variety, quite verbal, versatile fucker.
I see. Do you mind uploading some or giving links to where we can watch the full ones?

Reactions: guma42

mcFred

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
How’s his onlyfans?
There are a lot (like really a ton) of videos, so wide variety, but you will get to a point in which his sex scenes become boring. Also, there are some old scenes that he has curated or just deleted.
Don't get me wrong, he tries, keeps it updated regularly and I think he is worth it. Perhaps I was starving and I had too much of him in a small period so I ended fed up.
If u have the itch, go for it.

planesdeahorros

Sexy Member
Media
Buenos Aires (Buenos Aires F.D., Argentina)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There are a lot (like really a ton) of videos, so wide variety, but you will get to a point in which his sex scenes become boring. Also, there are some old scenes that he has curated or just deleted.
Don't get me wrong, he tries, keeps it updated regularly and I think he is worth it. Perhaps I was starving and I had too much of him in a small period so I ended fed up.
Can you share some of them ?

Bootyluver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
His vids got superb mechanical which really cuts the connection with his audience. It doesn't help that the tops aren't very good at fucking him. The camera angles are terrible which don't justice how nice his ass actually is. Also all his vids are filmed with such bad lighting/quality.
It also has to do with the fact that he isn't a great bottom by the looks of it. Zero charisma on camera .
His pics turn me on more than his vids.

He is a good looking guy but he really needs better tops.

mcFred

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
twitter preview
It is just a clip and It looks hot, but as usual, I wonder with all the moaning was the DP real? Any other camera shooting from a different position?
Y de ahi, los comentarios de arriba que se pone hot, pero la producción es pobre y lo de los chacalitos siempre con sus estúpidas mascaras de Covid o les hacen blur a las caras... Y a los que se les ve la cara siempre son feos jajaja...

Mraeas89

Expert Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
al inicio tenía contenido bastante bueno, pero fue decayendo y solo sube las mismas fotos e historias y videos con los mismos tipos solo diferentes "fantasías" ... le gustan sus vatos "masculinos" todos dominantes y el exceso de "hablar sucio" luego es medio cringe ... todo su contenido chido lo elimino y nos deja con videos cortos todos X que me hacen preguntar si la neta quiere seguir produciendo contenido ...

si se suscriben pues obvio para la calentura te hace la chamba pero si quieres mas profundidad o producción, el no es ... esta bien bello pero si, su contenido anda fallando ultimamente ojala y en el futuro sea otro pedo.

Reactions: Th4t1guy and mcFred