Edward Williams Jr (@thee_topmalemodel).

Cihildyes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

keywar22

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
IDK what his onlyfans is like now, but he was definitely scamming in the past. I had paid for a "personalized" video from him to show ass. He agreed. I sent the $50 and he sent me a video of him grinding in the mirror with underwear on THEN had the nerve to try and go off after I got pissed. Never subscribed to him again. A lot of these Black male strippers have bad, scamming mentalities, even the ones like Bolo who claim to be the "good guys." They hide behind the protection of desperate women who think if they defend their bad actions enough, the stripper will see their loyalty and fuck them.

Reactions: bigboaster

Ashleyroger19

Superior Member
Media
IDK what his onlyfans is like now, but he was definitely scamming in the past. I had paid for a "personalized" video from him to show ass. He agreed. I sent the $50 and he sent me a video of him grinding in the mirror with underwear on THEN had the nerve to try and go off after I got pissed. Never subscribed to him again. A lot of these Black male strippers have bad, scamming mentalities, even the ones like Bolo who claim to be the "good guys." They hide behind the protection of desperate women who think if they defend their bad actions enough, the stripper will see their loyalty and fuck them.
Let us see the video