Edging coach - looking for trainees

Maison

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
29M I would love to be coached, edged and recorded. I show face. Skype is d.cashmann

Bigcock98

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I need a young verbal dom/coach. I'm 20 years from spain. Fit boy. I try to learn about edging and cum control. Sir decides how many times I need to sperm. Need dom verbal with cam! live:46c1d0e51f72c686

Albertrey7

Loved Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Fit, healthy, sensible, sane and sorted. Edging coach. A lot of men (straight, gay and everything in between) jerk off in the same way and get the same result. If you would like to unlock some more intense sexual experiences, then working with an edging coach can really help you to feel your sexuality differently. I coach on cam and am very respectful and highly discrete. I show face at least (often body) and expect my men to do the same in a mutually safe space. I take care of myself and I expect my men to do the same.

With many longer term trainees, I have also coached on saving loads so you look forward to shooting, rather than diminishing the sensation with overuse and repeated and habit. These are easy habits to fall into, but things that can be redirected through coaching.

I used to do in-person sessions before lock-down when I lived in London, but now I am in Switzerland and so online is the best way to arrange convenient times, and Skype is the best way to stay in contact. DM if you are interested or want to explore more. Very happy to chat face-to-face on Skype for a scope-out session before going full-out if you are new or nervous.

A lot of straight men enjoy this, as it's male bonding and sexually intense without having to reciprocate. Let me know if that appeals to you
Is face obligatory?

PozPigJock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fit, healthy, sensible, sane and sorted. Edging coach. A lot of men (straight, gay and everything in between) jerk off in the same way and get the same result. If you would like to unlock some more intense sexual experiences, then working with an edging coach can really help you to feel your sexuality differently. I coach on cam and am very respectful and highly discrete. I show face at least (often body) and expect my men to do the same in a mutually safe space. I take care of myself and I expect my men to do the same.

With many longer term trainees, I have also coached on saving loads so you look forward to shooting, rather than diminishing the sensation with overuse and repeated and habit. These are easy habits to fall into, but things that can be redirected through coaching.

I used to do in-person sessions before lock-down when I lived in London, but now I am in Switzerland and so online is the best way to arrange convenient times, and Skype is the best way to stay in contact. DM if you are interested or want to explore more. Very happy to chat face-to-face on Skype for a scope-out session before going full-out if you are new or nervous.

A lot of straight men enjoy this, as it's male bonding and sexually intense without having to reciprocate. Let me know if that appeals to you
Hi please coach me Sir!! I want to be a better GOONER and Edger and go for hours and hours without cumming, sometimes I can’t hold back when I get too close and I just ruin the experience of edging for as long as I want. Also I need the guidance and feedback so I know I’m doing it right or if I start to not do it properly from laziness/forgetful repetition or to monitor my progress which also turns me on just from the whole being told what to do or taught/shown this is how you do it properly. Also it’s my Ultimate goal that I wand and NEED to become a complete and total GOONTARD BATOR MONKEE LOSER for the rest of my humiliating life Sir!
I’m 33 y/0 white, Gay with a circumcised 6.5-7 inch pink pig penus. Please take me on Coach!

Edgingcoach4U

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for asking - important question. Yes face is a prerequisite for me as it is part of relationship building and helps me to understand more about what effect different techniques can have. However there are other coaches who are more relaxed about this, so take a look at other forums for other options
Is face obligatory?

Lukas.mcnamara88

Experimental Member
Media

I'd love to know more...want to get better at enjoying myself.

matanCam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
35 Hairy sub looking for an online dom/master.
Ideally looking for ongoing fun.
Prefer a hairy dom who shows himself and not need me to show my face

Primary interests are:
  • edging
  • orgasm control
  • spanking
  • pissing
  • group chats
  • lovense toys
I have an 7” cock that I need fully controlled by an alpha dom.
35/ 180cm /75kg , hairy /Average build.

Prefer hairy men around my age 30-50

Amirkaan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hi please coach me Sir!! I want to be a better GOONER and Edger and go for hours and hours without cumming, sometimes I can’t hold back when I get too close and I just ruin the experience of edging for as long as I want. Also I need the guidance and feedback so I know I’m doing it right or if I start to not do it properly from laziness/forgetful repetition or to monitor my progress which also turns me on just from the whole being told what to do or taught/shown this is how you do it properly. Also it’s my Ultimate goal that I wand and NEED to become a complete and total GOONTARD BATOR MONKEE LOSER for the rest of my humiliating life Sir!
I’m 33 y/0 white, Gay with a circumcised 6.5-7 inch pink pig penus. Please take me on Coach!
Where do you live?

embsl94

Sexy Member
Media
Hey mate - late 20s athletic young lad here. London based, keep fit and very active. I edge myself regularly when jacking off too

Edgingcoach4U

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks all for you interest. This is turning into a longer thread than I expected so a couple of reminders from previous conversations. I keep myself fit and toned, and I expect the same discipline from my men. I share face and I expect the same in return. I am discrete and respectful, so if you are looking for a different edging experience, I can recommend other forums that may be of interest. Finally, thanks to all the men who have DM’d with open and honest accounts of their desires and issues - I have greatly appreciated talking to you and where coaching is not the right way for you, I hope I have been able to provide some perspectives on alternative routes. Thanks again and very best.

jellybeans

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any guys in London looking for edging in person?
Hey there I’ll be quite interested! I had a downward curve dick and I used to feel very conscious about it so growing up as a teen I tended to jerk really quick and cum, which kind of becomes a bad habit now. Would really appreciate some help on this! Just DM’ed my details

Edgingcoach4U

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey there I’ll be quite interested! I had a downward curve dick and I used to feel very conscious about it so growing up as a teen I tended to jerk really quick and cum, which kind of becomes a bad habit now. Would really appreciate some help on this! Just DM’ed my details
Hey - just DM’d back and added you on Skype.

slave842

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love to edge daily - but i want to let go and relax and just do as instructed. Push me deeper Coach. Let me show you how good I can be

bluejizz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm a young hung bator who loves edging/cum control on Skype.

I'm looking for YOUNG/verbal masters to control my load.

ps: I always have a big load. Also up for hypnosis/ handsfree cum, precum and oozing

if you fit this profile, pm me here or add me on skype: jizzzzer