Media
Evanston, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Full nude pic plz
@sexy avi ,
I have never seen even one nude of him here, or anyplace else. Nada.

He does have OF @edgars_snepsts, with almost 200 photos and over 70 videos, but access is almost $20 a month. I find it a little hard to believe that with all that released, NOBODY would have leaked at least one photo of him naked and hard let alone leaking if it existed in the first place ..vaguely I'm remembering someone commenting that he just regurgitates images from his prolific Instagram... which if true would be a total rip off.

So if any of you had subbed to his OF, even if you don't want to share, please at least describe his content. Even though he's str8 (and thus shy to share), I tend to lean toward the conclusion that if he hasn't shown it by now, he's got something to hide...

Joelthehun

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
@sexy avi ,
I have never seen even one nude of him here, or anyplace else. Nada.

He does have OF @edgars_snepsts, with almost 200 photos and over 70 videos, but access is almost $20 a month. I find it a little hard to believe that with all that released, NOBODY would have leaked at least one photo of him naked and hard let alone leaking if it existed in the first place ..vaguely I'm remembering someone commenting that he just regurgitates images from his prolific Instagram... which if true would be a total rip off.

So if any of you had subbed to his OF, even if you don't want to share, please at least describe his content. Even though he's str8 (and thus shy to share), I tend to lean toward the conclusion that if he hasn't shown it by now, he's got something to hide...
Your conclusion is correct.

Bojangles78

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Not sure w
This guy has a chest but that’s it. He’s also a major homophobe.
not sure what you are basing that he is a homophobe on, but I do see a lot of homophobic men tend to be scared of being naked specifically around other guys in person or through media. makes me wonder what the psychological connection to that is.......

xoxolondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not sure w

not sure what you are basing that he is a homophobe on, but I do see a lot of homophobic men tend to be scared of being naked specifically around other guys in person or through media. makes me wonder what the psychological connection to that is.......
They are not scared of their money though

Reactions: Madame X

Mamxxx

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Such a pity he’s a scammer, really. Cause if only he’d just follow through with his promises and manage his OF properly without resorting to even faking stories of him being hospitalized asking for donations etc he’d be filthy rich - much richer than he’d be now with all the lies.