Dylan hayes

Ybsenjo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve only ever seen the one where he’s giving that huge dicked guy a blowjob and the guy pees a little. It’s definitely an older video because he looks younger and it’s pre filler and Botox.
he's too young to use botox... he looks like an inflatable doll hahahaha... although it's always seemed to me as if he's in the process of transitioning

Vertigo1814

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Re: his face work…

Botox, used sparingly can be preventative so that you don’t get wrinkles in the first place. He’s gone a bit far in the past sure, but I think he looks great now. He’ll be 26 this year and looks as young as Joey Mills - who is notably younger looking for his age. He’s competing for work with 18 year olds so it’s understandable.

Filler is usually bad news - although I like the little bit he’s had in his top lip. Gives slutty sex doll vibes.

Reactions: jujube1

Ybsenjo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Re: his face work…

Botox, used sparingly can be preventative so that you don’t get wrinkles in the first place. He’s gone a bit far in the past sure, but I think he looks great now. He’ll be 26 this year and looks as young as Joey Mills - who is notably younger looking for his age. He’s competing for work with 18 year olds so it’s understandable.

Filler is usually bad news - although I like the little bit he’s had in his top lip. Gives slutty sex doll vibes.
Jajajaja slutty sex doll

• Haha
Reactions: Darth_Revan

Ybsenjo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He looks strange using those substances on his face and taking into account that he is very young... when he is 60 what will he look like? Well, it's his problem... hahahaha