Dustin from Real World las vegas getting f**ked

OutsiderV2

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
He fucks the shit out of a blow-up doll in this one then straps a dildo onto it and sucks the dildo like a good boy. Normally, the idea of fucking a blow-up doll is just dumb. But he fucks this thing so hard and throws it around and talks dirty to it... you really get a clear idea of what it'd be like to be fucked by him. I hope his wife has good insurance because she's gonna be in the emergency room a lot.
SPENCER SHOWER DOLL 30FPS_thm2_prob3 1.mp4

Nhd2007

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok that is PEAK Zito for me holy shit! GD look at those arms! Perfect scruff for him too

I dont care for the blowup doll or the dildo sucking but this man i could watch all day, all these years i dont think ive ever seen that video

TheBoss10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He had way too much goofy energy
I loved it. He was like a golden retriever. Just cute, high energy, and lovable. Who wouldn't want to cuddly with this good-boy!
tumblr_ovz3n4D4lI1v6gq8zo1_500.gif

TheBoss10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He was VERY hot, and his dick was perfect, but I’d only want to have “fun” with him if he didn’t have any vocal chords. He’s so ditzy that it gave me a splitting headache listening to him speak.
Yup. No lies, I didn't appreciate Fratmen Spencer until Dustin's Real World days. I was in love with Fratmen Chase. He served absolutely nothing in his vids, no personality, no banter, just blank. But I wanted all of it.
fratmen-chase-002.JPG

He did give us this, which has been posted a hundred times in here. Spencer was carrying that show.
10683AB.gif

tumblr_mbim7ppGTv1rq52sjo1_250.gif

Jackals

Superior Member
Media
I
Yup. No lies, I didn't appreciate Fratmen Spencer until Dustin's Real World days. I was in love with Fratmen Chase. He served absolutely nothing in his vids, no personality, no banter, just blank. But I wanted all of it.
fratmen-chase-002.JPG

He did give us this, which has been posted a hundred times in here. Spencer was carrying that show.
10683AB.gif

tumblr_mbim7ppGTv1rq52sjo1_250.gif
Wonder if this is the video they saw on real world

Reactions: evanss725