Dry head

Gaylongtoes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I used to get small cuts on the head of my cock after jerking or having sex, mostly because of that I decided to get circuncised. It turns out that the problem is that the head of my cock gets very dry, to the point it peels off, exactly like whe lips are dry. Anyone else have or had that? If I moisture it it goes back to normal, mas with the contact with my underwear eventually it dries again...

Reactions: MamiMilfHunter

MamiMilfHunter

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Well, I don't have the same problem with my penis, cuz I am not circumcised... but my skin is very dry, so I'll recommend you to use some dense moisturiser, like nivea (the one in a aluminum can) or maybe some vaseline and reaply them during the day whenever you feel that is dryed. Any 24h night mosturiser will help you with the underwear problem, because they are so thick that your underwear won't absorb them.

I am not a dermatologist and I high recommend that you seek for a professional advice, but in case that you are ashamed of talking about it or are low in money, I'll would say just buy some facial moisturiser, and try to not apply on the urethra hole hahaha and I think you should be safe of any ichy or allergy. Good Luck!!

Gaylongtoes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have been using a cetaphill moisturiser and it helps a lot, I just don't like the need to reapply it all the time. I went to an urologist and they didn't really help with that, so I'll try a dermatologist next. Thanks anyway :)
Well, I don't have the same problem with my penis, cuz I am not circumcised... but my skin is very dry, so I'll recommend you to use some dense moisturiser, like nivea (the one in a aluminum can) or maybe some vaseline and reaply them during the day whenever you feel that is dryed. Any 24h night mosturiser will help you with the underwear problem, because they are so thick that your underwear won't absorb them.

I am not a dermatologist and I high recommend that you seek for a professional advice, but in case that you are ashamed of talking about it or are low in money, I'll would say just buy some facial moisturiser, and try to not apply on the urethra hole hahaha and I think you should be safe of any ichy or allergy. Good Luck

Reactions: MamiMilfHunter

PoolaO

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to get small cuts on the head of my cock after jerking or having sex, mostly because of that I decided to get circuncised. It turns out that the problem is that the head of my cock gets very dry, to the point it peels off, exactly like whe lips are dry. Anyone else have or had that? If I moisture it it goes back to normal, mas with the contact with my underwear eventually it dries again...
I hate to break it to you but once you've been circumcised and the mucosal tissue is exposed, it causes it to keratinize to protect itself, and that makes it even drier. The glans is supposed to be moist, internalized and protected by the foreskin, not dried and rubbing and chafing against underwear fabric which worsens the problem. You can probably improve things by moisturizing regularly and restoring your foreskin or wearing a retainer to keep the glans covered, but otherwise you likely stay keratinized.