Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
can someone tell me if he does ppv?
I want to know too. I asked Dombeeef on instagram, he didn't answer. Same thing when I asked a number of other Onlyfans models, on Instagram or twitter, they don't answer. :emoji_angry:

Reactions: Rik151

easdf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I want to know too. I asked Dombeeef on instagram, he didn't answer. Same thing when I asked a number of other Onlyfans models, on Instagram or twitter, they don't answer. :emoji_angry:
You seem surprised that models, adult performers and influencers in general do not tend to answer DMs, especially on questions they do not want to divulge into.

Reactions: billiebb

croatia14

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You seem surprised that models, adult performers and influencers in general do not tend to answer DMs, especially on questions they do not want to divulge into.
No, not surprised, but why not? I wouldn't want to pay for every video I watch. I have come to see that these onlyfans models sadly, seem to be not nice people, even if they seem it. I know it first hand from one I was subscribed to last fall. His videos were an average of about 20 dollars a scene. That's ridiculous as far as I'm concerned.

Lipexz

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my friend said he subscribed to his off last month and he ppvs 3 videos and the rest is available for subscribers, i don't understand why to do that

Reactions: croatia14

easdf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, not surprised, but why not? I wouldn't want to pay for every video I watch. I have come to see that these onlyfans models sadly, seem to be not nice people, even if they seem it. I know it first hand from one I was subscribed to last fall. His videos were an average of about 20 dollars a scene. That's ridiculous as far as I'm concerned.
I wouldn't take it personally. At a certain point of stardom you get so many DMs that answering them becomes a chore. At least, that's what I think. Justifyingly or not, one must hold a certain status in order to text with influencers and models and such.

Reactions: Messy Elliott