Dom ciccarelli youtuber

CherryBoomBlossom1990

Superior Member
Media
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
Sexuality
Pansexual
He did such a good job at pretending to be 100% straight, fake girlfriends and all. But just happened to have had a few regrettable experiences with men. Not that it's truly any of my business but I can't help but be curious to know more about his sexuality....

I'm pretty sure he's at least Bisexual, but not currently if he's in a committed relationship with a guy. Hmmmm......

200.gif

CherryBoomBlossom1990

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Dom on Instagram follows non-straight guys and couples, this can be clear indicator that he in not straight.
View attachment 24999221
Thanks for sharing. He's also subscribed to a few Trans women on YouTube. I just thought he was open minded.

Reactions: Duq2016 and kelinkp

Duq2016

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks for the info.

A few years ago he absolutely had a "girlfriend". Some blonde chick. Now I'm thinking that it was just a front for his YouTube image. She was probably just a friend willing to play along with the facade. Maybe even getting paid. I doubt it, but I do know plenty of gay men (especially Internet personalities) who pay women money to be their fake girlfriends.

I wonder if that's the reason why he quit social media, because he didn't want the world to find out he was gay. He's obviously closeted.
I think I know the woman you're talking about. Iirc, he dated her at some point, broke up, and they remained friends. Many gay men date girls before they come to terms with their sexuality and I assumed Dom was the same.

We could all speculate about his sexuality but he's always been secretive about it (And now that he's quit social media we may never definitively find out). A member recently comment about Dom making a YouTube video about the time he got caught having sex in his college apartment. He did make such a video but he never stated the sex/gender of the person he had sex with; he was very careful about using neutral language. While I, and many people, thought he was talking about a man, that's just an assumption based on variety of factors.

He quit YouTube and social media around the time that his onlyfans gained attention. He deleted his onlyfans and not too long after that he became less and less of a presence on SM.

CherryBoomBlossom1990

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I think I know the woman you're talking about. Iirc, he dated her at some point, broke up, and they remained friends. Many gay men date girls before they come to terms with their sexuality and I assumed Dom was the same.

We could all speculate about his sexuality but he's always been secretive about it (And now that he's quit social media we may never definitively find out). A member recently comment about Dom making a YouTube video about the time he got caught having sex in his college apartment. He did make such a video but he never stated the sex/gender of the person he had sex with; he was very careful about using neutral language. While I, and many people, thought he was talking about a man, that's just an assumption based on variety of factors.

He quit YouTube and social media around the time that his onlyfans gained attention. He deleted his onlyfans and not too long after that he became less and less of a presence on SM.
Yes. You are correct. He did state in one of his videos he experimented with a guy once and "regretted" it, but I think that video was deleted along with a few others that gave any indication of him admitting to his homosexuality or bisexuality.

Again, he was trying to become a YouTube star and I personally believe he was too afraid of being Judged unfortunately, (unlike YouTubers like Jeffree Star who don't give a f*ck what people think.)

Some people choose to keep their sexuality a secret and you have to respect that. Some people choose to stay in the closet or be on the "Down-Low" all their lives, in fear of being disowned by family, friends etc, which is kinda sad, but like I said it's ultimately his life and his choice.

Reactions: Duq2016

Doubtfire

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think he was/is dating this dude named Logan Login • Instagram. I think they were a couple at some point because I remember them saying "I love you" under each other's instagram posts.

Also, Logan features heavily on Dom's insta and snapchat (when Dom used to post on snapchat). Logan was also in a video on Dom's YouTube.

They never talked about their relationship publicly but I always thought they were together.
I’m not sure if they ever dated, or what Logan’s official orientation is, but he’s definitely not straight... he likes a lot of posts from the Best of Grindr, and goes to the gay village in LA often enough. They seem like out gay men with their friends, just not on social media. I think any female friends they have are just that, and the only guys they tag on IG are gay

CherryBoomBlossom1990

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I’m not sure if they ever dated, or what Logan’s official orientation is, but he’s definitely not straight... he likes a lot of posts from the Best of Grindr, and goes to the gay village in LA often enough. They seem like out gay men with their friends, just not on social media. I think any female friends they have are just that, and the only guys they tag on IG are gay
I always thought Dom was straight but just open minded. I could care less if he's gay or straight or bi honestly, I'm just stating the facts I knew and what he portrayed himself as on Social Media. Which was a cute heterosexual male with a decent sense of humour. He used to post pics online with girls kising him on the cheek, holding hands and stuff like that, so it gave off the impression that these were girls he was dating. I guess I was wrong. He fooled me. Lol.

kelinkp

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always thought Dom was straight but just open minded. I could care less if he's gay or straight or bi honestly, I'm just stating the facts I knew and what he portrayed himself as on Social Media. Which was a cute heterosexual male with a decent sense of humour. He used to post pics online with girls kising him on the cheek, holding hands and stuff like that, so it gave off the impression that these were girls he was dating. I guess I was wrong. He fooled me. Lol.
I always felt those girls were fag hags

CherryBoomBlossom1990

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I always felt those girls were fag hags
Yes. The type you girls who think a gay guy always makes a better friend than another woman. But a lot of the time they are just lonely, manipulating b*tches who love their ego stroked by gay men.

I've known plenty of girls like that. Then when they get a boyfriend, they kick the gay guy to the curb. This isn't always the case, but it happens too often. I wonder if Dom has experienced this and that's why he doesn't f*ck with females like that anymore. He's a mystery....

Reactions: kelinkp

kelinkp

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes. The type you girls who think a gay guy always makes a better friend than another woman. But a lot of the time they are just lonely, manipulating b*tches who love their ego stroked by gay men.

I've known plenty of girls like that. Then when they get a boyfriend, they kick the gay guy to the curb. This isn't always the case, but it happens too often. I wonder if Dom has experienced this and that's why he doesn't f*ck with females like that anymore. He's a mystery....
I agree.

CherryBoomBlossom1990

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Yes. Just speaking truth.

I'm not personally subscribed to any Onlyfans Creators. I think a lot of them are scammers. But if Dom re-made one, and did some ass play. I'd probably spend all my rent money on him Lol.

Reactions: kelinkp

becausej

Superior Member
Media
Sorry nothing really to add but for some reason I remember him as like bi or gay never thought he was straight plus thought he spoke about it before
Same lol. I’ve been watching the recent conversations but I swear he was out in the past... I never knew there was so much speculation when it’s pretty obvious

CherryBoomBlossom1990

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Same lol. I’ve been watching the recent conversations but I swear he was out in the past... I never knew there was so much speculation when it’s pretty obvious

He just came off as Metrosexual to me, I know lots of men who I thought were gay and they weren't. But as a Pansexual I guess I don't have the same gaydar as the rest.