Do you get an inner ache to be fucked?

bi2

Superior Member
Media
In a perfect world, if I could physically handle the daily pounding, I would love to be fucked anally almost every night before I go to sleep. lol. I would even settle for once every few days.

Great way to de-stress and relax to end the day. I do find after a good fucking, Im a lot more chilled and relaxed.

D

deleted21982551

In a perfect world, if I could physically handle the daily pounding, I would love to be fucked anally almost every night before I go to sleep. lol. I would even settle for once every few days.

Great way to de-stress and relax to end the day. I do find after a good fucking, Im a lot more chilled and relaxed.
Yup! When your hole is vibing and you can feel the cum leaking out and there is still some in your throat from earlier you tend to feel very relaxed

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Sometimes you have to just give in, I did
My fuckbuddy prefers that I "resist" and try and not allow and prevent him to take me from behind.

He gets a lot of pleasure of overpowering me and fucking me.

The irony being, I cant wait for him to be inside me. lol.

At the end of the day, its always consentual and role playing between two adults.

Southlincsnudist

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My fuckbuddy prefers that I "resist" and try and not allow and prevent him to take me from behind.

He gets a lot of pleasure of overpowering me and fucking me.

The irony being, I cant wait for him to be inside me. lol.

At the end of the day, its always consentual and role playing between two adults.
Great role play, I have done the same in the past, it is quite nice to b pinned down and taken with a bit of force

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Great role play, I have done the same in the past, it is quite nice to b pinned down and taken with a bit of force
He very much loves it, mind you I was the one who initiated and suggested it to him in the first place. Its probably why Im so comfortably with everything. I think if he was the one that wanted it from the begining I may have felt different. As it was, I was already very a submissive feminine bottom for him.

However, him being much older, larger, stronger and taller than me, so there isnt too much role playing on my part, as I am much smaller, slimmer and petite in comparison lol.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am the same way... seeing big, gorgeous cocks posted on LPSG gets me craving it every day! My prostate literally aches for stimulation! I squirm in my seat wishing I could sit on one! My mouth salivates! If I have the pricacy and time I often break out some toys to relieve the need!
I feel you brother......and do exactly the same thing........those times when I just can't stand it anymore, it's time to break out the dildo and play..........just craving the penetration and pleasure......

• Love
Reactions: bi2 and Scott8361

JaygoM

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I often get an internal yearning for stimulation of my prostate. It finds me squirming with a need to feel my ass penetrated, filled, and thoroughly fucked! It usually means i bring the toys out and have at it myself, but I crave a real cock to do me someday!

This craving for being fucked is often greater than my desire for having my dick pleasured. It seems my sexual needs have changed to a deeoer place that offers more gratification than my cock can ever give me!

Anyone else find themselves with such a strong inner ache?
Frequently

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I definitely do, there is a big difference between cock horny and arse horny for me, my arse often craves cock.
Yes, there's definitely a difference between the two....

I find ass horny the stronger of the two! And I find it is deeper and a more full body and spirit connection. Fulfilling it is SO satisfying!

Tinydinkle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Yes, there's definitely a difference between the two....

I find ass horny the stronger of the two! And I find it is deeper and a more full body and spirit connection. Fulfilling it is SO satisfying!
Me too. Nature definitely designed me to be fucked, I’m extremely tiny in the trousers department, so anal is my preferred option.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I really had the ache yesterday. I went directly to my biggest toy and felt that overwhelming pleasure wave through my body as it filled me. Produced some delicious, oozing goobs of thick, white prostate milk!

Then I wanted to try something deep. I haven't been able to get past the bend, so I got something long, still stif but with a little bit of flex to it. I reached the bend, tried to relax as I pushed, and it went in!!!

The feeling was amazing! I felt so violated! I just kept easing it deeper and then I felt and saw the tip bumping up at my ribcage! I was fucking 13 full inches deep!

I pulled it completely out and repeatedly felt the full insertion... going past the bend and bumping just below my ribcage. So wild and fulfilling!

Tinydinkle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I really had the ache yesterday. I went directly to my biggest toy and felt that overwhelming pleasure wave through my body as it filled me. Produced some delicious, oozing goobs of thick, white prostate milk!

Then I wanted to try something deep. I haven't been able to get past the bend, so I got something long, still stif but with a little bit of flex to it. I reached the bend, tried to relax as I pushed, and it went in!!!

The feeling was amazing! I felt so violated! I just kept easing it deeper and then I felt and saw the tip bumping up at my ribcage! I was fucking 13 full inches deep!

I pulled it completely out and repeatedly felt the full insertion... going past the bend and bumping just below my ribcage. So wild and fulfilling!
You are a man of my own heart. I’m a size addict too and love to stretch myself.