Do straight dude's care about their cock's as much as gay men.

thestrapkyle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm in my 20's and I think about cock's and my own cock alot. Do you straight dude's think about you're own cock's or just thinking about how other's look or looking at their buldges to see if they be packing. Do you think about anything specific when think about your dick's? cut status, buldge size etc. I understand that straight guy's wont sit and think about cock's like gay men but I wonder if it's something that pop's up.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The OP, used the word Cock 4 times, Bulge 2 times and the work Dick once. There is a man who must really love the subject matter intensely :cool:

But to answer, I work 5 days a week so my penis, aside for the need to go to the bathroom to urinate, is a very low priority in my day. The penises of the other males in my office / social circle, well lets say what they have inside their pants falls a few hundred places even lower on my things to think about list every day

thestrapkyle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The OP, used the word Cock 4 times, Bulge 2 times and the work Dick once. There is a man who must really love the subject matter intensely :cool:

But to answer, I work 5 days a week so my penis, aside for the need to go to the bathroom to urinate, is a very low priority in my day. The penises of the other males in my office / social circle, well lets say what they have inside their pants falls a few hundred places even lower on my things to think about list every day
Fair. :)

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when I was young I thought about it more, mostly insecurity because I wondered if I would satisfy a new gf. but after I dated/fucked a few I knew I had the right stuff, and that became a secondary thought.

Reactions: lapdog2001

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Do Straight Dude's Care About Their Cock's As Much As Gay Men.​

I care enough about my cock. I don't now how much gay men care about my cock i might have shared a shower with a gay men but never told me that he started a prayer chain to get more pussy.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm in my 20's and I think about cock's and my own cock alot. Do you straight dude's think about your own cocks or just thinking about how others look or looking at their bulges to see if they be packing.
I'm aware of my own penis when I'm urinating, when I'm aroused, and when I'm about to get laid of course!
I couldn't care less about any other guys cock, don't look at their bulges, and don't care if they are packing or not. There's too many beautiful women in the world that get my attention instead.
Do you think about anything specific when think about your dicks? cut status, bulge size etc.
I'm really only thinking about my penis when I'm aroused, horny, etc. Cut status? nope, totally irrelevant as it was done looooong ago and it is what it is. My bulge size is only relevant when I'm in a potentially sexual situation with a woman. I have guided their hands to my bulge to indicate my 'interest' in getting busy with them. (This is only done with a woman with whom I'm already sexually intimate, or am getting intimate with!)

678wsb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Naturally I care about it.... it is my best friend and a source of much pleasure.
It's free entertainment too! Nothing beats (pun intended) that!

You sure like to post pics of your cock. Not that I'm complaining.

There's too many beautiful women in the world that get my attention instead.
It all gets my attention.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It wasn't till I was much older that I found out that I was larger than average. Then I did a lot of years of PE to improve the size of my girth (had little success regarding improving length) and I was able to add almost an inch of additional girth (probably down to a little over 1/2" now after not doing girth exercises for years). I am always commando, and weather permitting, I wear the thinnest polyester material shorts and pants that I can, especially my light colored ones. I am actively stretching my sack now working on a better hang, and when wearing weights, being commando and wearing those shorts, you're damn skippy I notice and like both how my package looks when naked or clothed and how everything feels when bouncing around freely as I walk.

thickcockjames

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think this is a gay or straight thing, I think some guys think about their dicks a lot. You happen to be asking men on a web site dedicated to dicks if they think about their dick. So, I'd imagine this test sample might be a little skewed one way. haha