Dennis Dillon

PaddingtonBear

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I wish Dennis was a model at Bel Ami so that we could see his perfect self filmed by the best gay studio production out there
Yeeees, I totally agree. I did message him direct and suggested he do studio work, he responded with it being a good idea but at the moment he is concentrating on his body building and only fans work........I think the body building is a shame because he'll lose his boyish physique....

Reactions: Ross A

ScampiWise

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeeees, I totally agree. I did message him direct and suggested he do studio work, he responded with it being a good idea but at the moment he is concentrating on his body building and only fans work........I think the body building is a shame because he'll lose his boyish physique....
I totally agree with you about the body

Reactions: Ross A

venn85

Cherished Member
Media
I wouldn’t more than double and even if yes only in short period of time till all my videos get leaked… what is the point travelling paying for tickets more expenses in different countries if I won’t make money from it?
Even now when I am travelling half of it always covered Emmet otherwise I would be actually going into - and debt how would I be able to cover everything…
And subscribe is only 3$ and resubscribe 10$ believe me everyone is subscribing only for the first month he watch’s as much content he can and then wants to see different creator/ someone new
If I had a chance and have bigger following count it would be probably more worth it but who is staying with one creator in 2024 when there is so many different and new models each day?
Because I wouldn’t

There is very small amount of people who doesn’t see me only as sex tool and actually wants to help me. Those people I can have even outside of only fans have calls with them or meet-ups ( but we can’t arrange it on only fans cuz it’s illegal only in call session) but you understand the point and the reason I value those kind of people ❤️
Now I’ll be travelling only plane tickets will cost me 1400$ together and food will be more expensive than what my mom cooks.
Only fans is taking charge 20% from what I earn so for every 100$ I get only 80$ and from that I have to pay for my team and taxes…
Luckily I’ll be able to open residency one day in Dubai which is 10 000€ annually and pay no taxes but still that’s for big guys who have pockets less empty
That's very thoughtful of you, explaining the logistic fair and squares. Makes me want to support you for sure by buying your PPV

Reactions: osun72755