Deniz Akdeniz

azn406

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This dude needs to get on IG. If I was on the cast, I would have pushed him. I'm sad the series ended because Max technically didn't have that much growth as a character. He was just shirtless most of the time or with an open shirt. I hope Deniz nabs more roles though...just to see his range and more of that gorgeousness.

• Wow
Reactions: PopularTongue

PopularTongue

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This dude needs to get on IG. If I was on the cast, I would have pushed him. I'm sad the series ended because Max technically didn't have that much growth as a character. He was just shirtless most of the time or with an open shirt. I hope Deniz nabs more roles though...just to see his range and more of that gorgeousness.
Did it end? :(

bihairyman48

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It most likely ended given how the last episode wrapped up a ton of things. There was no cliff-hanger or any new villain shown, so...
In an interview Kelly said there would not be a 3rd season unless there was a really good new story to tell as good as the first.

Reactions: PopularTongue

Kibbykob

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I found his instagram just by typing his name, don't know why I read here you couldn't find him. He is very low-profile though, only 5 random posts and 313 followers lol. I really hoped he was gay or bi but he is happily married (or gf not sure), but anyway she posts a lot more photos of him than himself.

His IG: Login • Instagram

His GF/Wife: Login • Instagram