Dean Dancer Aka Onlyfans Dcbrne

Brod

Legendary Member
Media
That's very possible. Nevertheless he said the same about getting a BJ from a guy back when he was still debating it and in general he's been one of the more honest content creators (regarding his boundaries and the things he will, definitely won't do, and is considering doing). I can't say for sure he will eventually do it, of course, I'm just pointing out that saying he "definitely never will" seems as unfounded as if I were to say he most definitely will.

Lien_Frosted1214

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Him being so open adds to his hotness imo, he's one of my favs together with big liam. Hope he enjoys himself more and we might even see more boundaries open soon.
That's very possible. Nevertheless he said the same about getting a BJ from a guy back when he was still debating it and in general he's been one of the more honest content creators (regarding his boundaries and the things he will, definitely won't do, and is considering doing). I can't say for sure he will eventually do it, of course, I'm just pointing out that saying he "definitely never will" seems as unfounded as if I were to say he most definitely willhim