Davide zongoli

Canofworms2017

Sexy Member
Media
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I used to follow Acrodave on onlyfans and I remember he had a pay-per-view video of him getting fucked by a bald dilf, who I no longer know the name of. I no longer have access to the account from which I bought the video and I’m trying to figure out who the top was. Does anyone know or recall which video I’m referring to? Upon first glance I don’t believe it’s the scene posted by

blvcknight

mdrguy

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We were in Vegas out drinking... we went on Grindr and he messaged us. I thought it was a fake account but it wasn’t. We meet him at his apartment and he only wanted to bottom for us... so hot... hung beautiful bottom.. kisses amazing too.. and holding his legs open in a full spilt whole topping him was a memory I will never forget. Fucking gorgeous man!! I can’t say enough about that experience... and it was not paid... he was just horny and liked us so... perfect hookup
You guys must be ripped, hot and GL if not VGL. Good for you.

Reactions: BillM

JustActinUp

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He has a doppelganger, the new men.com model called Dom King, are they almost identical or is it just me who finds the similarities?
I said the same thing. Dom King is like the taller and younger version of Acrodave. Plus Dom King is a strictly top

I don’t have the video. Only the photo. Hoping to get the name of the top to try to find the video.
just a question, how did you know that he is the bottom in that photo when it doesn't looked like his body type?

Canofworms2017

Sexy Member
Media
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It was a photo he had tweeted, but he has since deleted the tweet.
Managed to get a compilation video featuring this scene, but still don’t know the name of the top, here’s a photo with his face

Attachments