David Muir

Tomas26

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What are we thinking, boxers or briefs? I think realistically he’s a boxer briefs guy, but personally I wish he was a briefs guy, to be more specific a white briefs/tighty whitey guy. I don’t think he is but he could be..
JCrew boxers, traditional light blue

And out at night just a black mesh zipperfront Papi jockstrap and an ABC News buttplug

witomski

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So several have inquired where did I find this photo. I happen to stumble upon it from David’s brother-in-law’s feed from their farm in up state N.Y. His sister is in the far-left giving Axel a swimming lesson. David probably is unaware that this yummy photo slipped out.

IMG_1916.jpeg

Tomas26

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So several have inquired where did I find this photo. I happen to stumble upon it from David’s brother-in-law’s feed from their farm in up state N.Y. His sister is in the far-left giving Axel a swimming lesson. David probably is unaware that this yummy photo slipped out.

View attachment 104168521
He looks naturally smooth, good pec and bicep definition :yum

Inthepine

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

View attachment 104168521
I think you're spot-on in your assessment. David's wears form fitting clothes that show off his physique when he's in the field, that being jeans and a dark t-shirt, but with the exception of the short sleeves cut above the biceps, he never flashes an inch of skin.

wants2havefun

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

carlossantiagoinnyc

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That old queen is a total cocksucker. He's not fooling everyone.
He’s fooling the whole of middle America and all but the hard right conservative.

and really, I don’t think he’s trying to fool anyone. He just doesnt lower himself to the gutter with these people who get wrapped up in any sexuality that isn’t hetero.

Cronkite, Koppel, Brokaw, Chung, Rather- their personal lives weren’t on display even if they were out at press related events.

i hope he has someone to share his life with especially when he inevitably retires and has to live his life eventually. To rise to the top of television journalism and maintain the number 1 news program consistently requires focus that doesn’t allow for things like personal romance and socializing beyond established relationships (ie having Kelly Ripa as bff).