David Muir

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't know if anyone could find it online because I've been looking for a while without any success but David did a promo for World News Tonight featuring ABC's local Philadelphia affiliate WPVI's 6abc Action News anchor Brian Taff. Two very handsome guys in one promo.

Peco77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorry, but as attractive as Mr. Muir may be, there is something about him that bothers me. He seems very phoney. That everything about him is calculated to create an appealing facade but there isn't anything of substance behind it.
When he participated in election night coverage doing live commentary, he was totally out of his depth. He could not come up with anything of substance to say. Perhaps he is too used to read the news rather than doing live commentary. He is handsome though.

Trustme10

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When he participated in election night coverage doing live commentary, he was totally out of his depth. He could not come up with anything of substance to say. Perhaps he is too used to read the news rather than doing live commentary. He is handsome though.
The Big 3 news anchors used to be encyclopedias of knowledge. Brokaw, Jennings and Rather could riff for hours on any topic whatsoever. How times have changed.

Forbiddenecho

Experimental Member
Media
I have prayed, manifested and wished for great, authentic and many shirtless photos of him to come out. The day it happens, I promise all of you on here that I will masturbate until my dying breath. This man is dangerously delicious, and I hate the fact that he plays coy and is such a tease with his physique and appearance. But my God, does he have me by the balls.

YummyAdam

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have prayed, manifested and wished for great, authentic and many shirtless photos of him to come out. The day it happens, I promise all of you on here that I will masturbate until my dying breath. This man is dangerously delicious, and I hate the fact that he plays coy and is such a tease with his physique and appearance. But my God, does he have me by the balls.
it's the endless waiting that i hate ( but it will be worth it when it finally happens ) ! ! !

Reactions: Forbiddenecho

YummyAdam

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know, my God, my poor penis will be obliterated when it will happen lol. I'm tired of him being a fag for stringing a lot of people along, posting teases here and there and having only fakes come out.
i know it's rough but try to be patient . . . if we behave i'm positive he'll eventually give us a big reward .

Forbiddenecho

Experimental Member
Media
These were the only ones currently available. The first one was from Kelly Rita’s show, the second from his brother-in-law’s IG account.

View attachment 129239111 View attachment 129239121
You're sweet honey, but I've already seen these before. I need full frontal, bit tits out, guns out, everything. But thank you for adding these here. You're a gem. We gotta stay strong, ladies.

Reactions: YummyAdam