A-1

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Too much ink, now. He ruined his handsome face with that neck tattoo. He's still really hot but, he has gone a little too far with the ink, especially that tattoo on his skull.

ma_w2

Expert Member
Media
used to subscribe to his page and he overpriced everything. $19/month and $59 for ppv sex tapes. he might make good money per sale but i can guarantee not many people would buy his tapes. all the successful oz creators like Mr Iconic, primalinsticts etc all charge very low monthly fee and all ppv videos are around 10-15 dollars and they are making a kiiling. affordable contents is the key. i hope he does it better this time.

Adambde

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Heads up. Wouldn't bother re subbing - I did cause I am a sucker for him. But it's boring vanilla content on his wall no better than what you can see on his Insta and worst of all he's obviously got someone running the account this time cause he all of a sudden he "wants to chat" lollll

Have spoken to him via dm many times over the years and it's definitely not him responding currently. The idiots running these accounts need to chill! Maybe at least TRY to not make your client come off like a desperate cheesy weirdo from Tinder. I'm under no illusions he wants to be mates or even flirt with me. I'm here to see his dick and to watch him fuck. Don't spam my inbox with lame small talk.

Saintly75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Heads up. Wouldn't bother re subbing - I did cause I am a sucker for him. But it's boring vanilla content on his wall no better than what you can see on his Insta and worst of all he's obviously got someone running the account this time cause he all of a sudden he "wants to chat" lollll

Have spoken to him via dm many times over the years and it's definitely not him responding currently. The idiots running these accounts need to chill! Maybe at least TRY to not make your client come off like a desperate cheesy weirdo from Tinder. I'm under no illusions he wants to be mates or even flirt with me. I'm here to see his dick and to watch him fuck. Don't spam my inbox with lame small talk.
I think some creators use chat bots now.