David Beckham

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Who cares? He's so fuckin' sexy he can climb all over me any day! Oh, to get to spend time in the locker room. sigh.

Knight-7x6

Sexy Member
Media
He's got nothing except lots of money lol but I doubt he is hung...well I hope not lol you can tell I love DB. Doesn't seem like he was hung and Rebecca Loos, who he had an affair with said he was a very generous lover, and wanted to please her and gave no mention of the size of his cock so maybe it wasnt worth mentioning? Of course he could be hung, great in bed and loaded and not too bad looking and a good footballer...

clownboots19: We call it soccer in the USA, Knight...and I find it ironic he had an affair with a woman with the last name "Loos..." hmmm (Loos....sounds like Loose, which is like loose pussy...hmm..HAHHAHA)

Reactions: RockinHard0910

soccerfanatic

Experimental Member
Media
I'm an Arsenal fan so I'm gonna have to disagree, he's fugly and can't kick a ball to save his overpaid little life.

I'm well aware he left Man Utd but rivalries run deep so I still won't like the guy lol :angry:

MuscleJockLA

Experimental Member
Media
No idea regarding the size of his dick,
But I certainly wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers either.

He fits my definition of hot though.

DEFINITELY speaking about the short haired version here.

smalldickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi guys and girls......

does anyone have any links to sites with talk of Becks' size???? i have seen a million photos but nothing that shows an outline or even an ex commenting on his package.

am very intrigued!!!

thanks

SDB

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A while back the guy appeared on his hotel balcony in Lisbon wearing just his undies. The photographers took lots of shots and they were font page in Britain's The Sun tabloid. I seem to remember he was in a thong and scratched himself. But he sued for invasion of privacy and I'm not sure how easy it would be to find these photos now - though I guess enough searching must turn them up.

Atia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I adore David. If anyone comes across any hot pics of him nude, please send them to me pronto!!!!

royston

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
judging from the way he takes free kicks i can only assume his penis curves to the left alot...dips down at the end and is of medium length

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
streathamguy said:
I am pretty sure with egos as week as posh and becks, if his dick was anything special they just couldnt help themselves get it mentioned and referred to in the papers - my guess not

One of the women who sold her story to the Sunday tabloids over here did say he was large and about 8". (Mind you women do usually overestimate most males) But that aside we can assume he isn't small and is probably a 6+:dance: