David archuleta

willcer234

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is his subscription worth it? I imagine this is about as spicy as he gets.
Exactly this is as spicy as it gets, you get a lot of personal updates like about his music or the way he works with his management team, more details about his book and how its going, Lots of cute rambling about his day to day and the occasional gym post but nothing crazy and some light cooking usually just breakfast

if all that doesn't interest you then don't do it most of the time the good stuff is shared here anyways :)

AnakinSpears

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Exactly this is as spicy as it gets, you get a lot of personal updates like about his music or the way he works with his management team, more details about his book and how its going, Lots of cute rambling about his day to day and the occasional gym post but nothing crazy and some light cooking usually just breakfast

if all that doesn't interest you then don't do it most of the time the good stuff is shared here anyways :)
I know I'm the only one interested lol but can you spill about music/album deets?

willcer234

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know I'm the only one interested lol but can you spill about music/album deets?
Hey sorry didn't meant to respond so late I was just waiting for him to post some BTS studio stuff to show you - this is what he usually will post or like him and a bunch of his songwriter partners writing new stuff
Screen_Recording_20240514_150754_Instagram.mp4

Tcp8410

Superior Member
Media
Hey sorry didn't meant to respond so late I was just waiting for him to post some BTS studio stuff to show you - this is what he usually will post or like him and a bunch of his songwriter partners writing new stuff
You don't have to apologize. You don't work here lol