Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Guys DO NOT subscribe, please don't waste your $20, there's nothing there. Also he doesn't reply to the messages, and well this is my message to him before my subscription expires in 3 days. Just a heads up you all.

Attachments

Reactions: Sosa-95 and dexstar

dexstar

Cherished Member
Media
Quezon City (National Capital Region, Philippines)
Sexuality
Unsure
Guys DO NOT subscribe, please don't waste your $20, there's nothing there. Also he doesn't reply to the messages, and well this is my message to him before my subscription expires in 3 days. Just a heads up you all.
That is so sad. I remember him posting about his o.f in one his stories then not following it up ever again.
Maybe he is indeed a scam tho someone said here they have his nudes but that's so long ago i think the person forgot

isawyounaked

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
That is so sad. I remember him posting about his o.f in one his stories then not following it up ever again.
Maybe he is indeed a scam tho someone said here they have his nudes but that's so long ago i think the person forgot
I did not forgot to post, i just need money to repair my pc so I can search for those pics. Give me some time bro. My student wallet cant with all my battles in life.