Danny jones... 'tree man'

Husker83

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That is disgusting of someone to post on his social, no matter what you think of her. He proposed, meaning he loves her and finds her beautiful. Just shows how ugly the poster is on the inside. And he's been building a house out of this dilapidated looking property in Baja (I take it) and has just gotten that done, which I imagine will be their house looking to Mexico and the Pacific. Dealing with building and a wedding is crazy stressful and time consuming, there's no reason to assume he won't return to form now. I'd take the shape he's in any day!
And yeah--I think surprise weddings are odd. My sister went to her best friend's engagement party just to find out it was a wedding and even she wasn't told. The whole marriage was weird and it ended after the guy kept cheating. It was like her friend never wanted to mention him either--he was never on her socials and never in any pics and she never talked about him. So odd.

kxngfridayxiii

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That is disgusting of someone to post on his social, no matter what you think of her. He proposed, meaning he loves her and finds her beautiful. Just shows how ugly the poster is on the inside. And he's been building a house out of this dilapidated looking property in Baja (I take it) and has just gotten that done, which I imagine will be their house looking to Mexico and the Pacific. Dealing with building and a wedding is crazy stressful and time consuming, there's no reason to assume he won't return to form now. I'd take the shape he's in any day!
And yeah--I think surprise weddings are odd. My sister went to her best friend's engagement party just to find out it was a wedding and even she wasn't told. The whole marriage was weird and it ended after the guy kept cheating. It was like her friend never wanted to mention him either--he was never on her socials and never in any pics and she never talked about him. So odd.

damn okay ms. "in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer" is this the wife? we don't mean no harm we just became accustomed to a certain aesthetic and physique, and it's not giving what it once was...:sob:

DoYouLikeMe

Admired Member
Media
The man is no saint. He’s still contributing to gentrifying in Mexico, making living harder for those who already live there. Also, 9x out of 10, the woman is the one working out most of the details of the wedding. I can’t picture this dude sitting down to pick flower arrangements. Don’t act like his life is so complicated.

kxngfridayxiii

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Also, it's crazy the way people talk about other people's looks and bodies. I'm sure you all look like trolls.

you can be attractive and in shape while recognizing that someone who used to be in shape is flabby and outta shape now...I love how people get on the internet and act like "if you say something negative you must be unattractive" when that quite often is the opposite case especially gay men...

Husker83

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Whatever. Anyway, here's a great view of his ass View attachment 110209621
The man is no saint. He’s still contributing to gentrifying in Mexico, making living harder for those who already live there. Also, 9x out of 10, the woman is the one working out most of the details of the wedding. I can’t picture this dude sitting down to pick flower arrangements. Don’t act like his life is so complicated.
What's your damage? I didn't say he's a saint. Calm your tits. I said it's disgusting someone would bring up his ex and disrespect his wife esp right around the wedding and others say he's let himself go. Can people even read anymore? And gentrifying Mexico with one house? Get off the cross, we need the wood.