Dan Khann

Dragons_cave

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don’t see any sign of manipulation in his published photos. Instead, this is clearly photoshopped:
116132777_n.jpg

Luckily, he has no tattoos; they are very unprofessional on a model. People who expose their body for a business should take care of their skin and not get inked.

kikiwolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

pablofatti

Cherished Member
Media

pablofatti

Cherished Member
Media
Is Dan Khan his real name?
I don't know but I find this guy super odd, I've been checking his account https://twitter.com/dan_khan/media he seems very active there, but why he keeps on re-posting old pictures? he barely takes natural selfies, not a lot of videos working out or just trying to sell random products as the 99% of these guys do. His content consist on the photos he got from the 5 or 6 photoshots he did once and keeps on posting those pictures, nothing really new or exciting. He is super hot so he could basically take the most natural and chill selfie and look amazing while giving us something new for once.

Reactions: Ajedrez

Dragons_cave

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't know but I find this guy super odd, I've been checking his account https://twitter.com/dan_khan/media he seems very active there, but why he keeps on re-posting old pictures? he barely takes natural selfies, not a lot of videos working out or just trying to sell random products as the 99% of these guys do. His content consist on the photos he got from the 5 or 6 photoshots he did once and keeps on posting those pictures, nothing really new or exciting. He is super hot so he could basically take the most natural and chill selfie and look amazing while giving us something new for once.
He posts selfies on his pay-per-view accounts, so it’s perfectly understandable that he doesn’t spoil them on his free accounts. And he made more than 6 photoshoots, although none recently (as previously discussed here). Maybe he is just not one of those social media dependent guys who post an IG story for everything they do or to adverstise rubbish; I appreciate that.
By the way, the name Dan Khan is an alias:
Dan Khan (aka Dan Khann and Bogdan Timchenko)

monak80

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
obviously! he doesnt control none of those social media and onlyfans accounts! all managed by the photographer who has done the shoots years ago, he doesnt even look anything close to that today … pure scam and the photographer does the same for all of his models including girls