Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to absolutely love him. Watched him on Cam4 for years. But at some point, after his wife/gf took her daughter and bailed (i assume it was his kid, but no idea), he went off the deep end. Started doing crazy shit to his house and himself. He still streams every now and then and I check him out sometimes but he is such a weird, weird guy.

Reactions: joshjoe90

Bryan Leslie

Expert Member
Media
I used to absolutely love him. Watched him on Cam4 for years. But at some point, after his wife/gf took her daughter and bailed (i assume it was his kid, but no idea), he went off the deep end. Started doing crazy shit to his house and himself. He still streams every now and then and I check him out sometimes but he is such a weird, weird guy.
I used to watch him regularly. When he started out he was hot but then he just started getting stranger and stranger. Getting totally wasted and passing out on cam and arguing with his woman and destroying his looks and smearing himself with gross makeup. It became painful to watch him, his best shows were with other guys which he didn't do often.

matt the man

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I used to watch him regularly. When he started out he was hot but then he just started getting stranger and stranger. Getting totally wasted and passing out on cam and arguing with his woman and destroying his looks and smearing himself with gross makeup. It became painful to watch him, his best shows were with other guys which he didn't do often.
There was one show where the guy he did quite a few shows was suckin his dick. Then Dallas went down on his buddy, and the dude accidently busted all over Dallas face and chest. Dallas was laughing about it, but then his lady freaked out and shut down the stream. Never seen a recording of it. Love to see that again.

TKTN055

Sexy Member
Media
There was one show where the guy he did quite a few shows was suckin his dick. Then Dallas went down on his buddy, and the dude accidently busted all over Dallas face and chest. Dallas was laughing about it, but then his lady freaked out and shut down the stream. Never seen a recording of it. Love to see that again.
Oh man that would be great to see... I used to love watching him but yeah he really started getting a bit too weird for me. His early stuff is still my favorite to watch.