Dallas Liu (Zuko in upcoming live action Avatar)

Sarekoth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
he definitely pings based on his mannerisms
Any examples? I’ve only seen him acting like a typical zoomer when he’s comfortable. “bruhh” “blud” “yo cuhh“ that type of shit. Which seems pretty straight to me. He shows up in zesty outfits for sure but that looks like him trying to be fashionable

Reactions: Charliepeekaboo

JacksonM1445

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
behind the scenes pic of Dallas
I swear he is so stupid cute. And idk man, he's definitely pinging my radar as well.

But I think this is just a thing with Gen Z. Dallas is pretty regularly joking that Ian is his boyfriend. Either way, more Zuko screen time please! He is absolutely nailing this character, and I'm very impressed.

ViktorAleks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Haven't seen the show yet, but saw the scene where he fights Ozai and as a guy with a foot fetish...that was a treat haha

I agree, he's so adorable. My radar is also going off but he is cute/hot regardless lol

Reactions: erickmalefeet

ViktorAleks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Haven't seen the show yet, but saw the scene where he fights Ozai and as a guy with a foot fetish...that was a treat haha

I agree, he's so adorable. My radar is also going off but he is cute/hot regardless lol
Not a spoiler btw...it's the scene where he gets his scar lol

(Maybe a spoiler? If so, apologies!)

jason1973

Superior Member
Media
I swear he is so stupid cute. And idk man, he's definitely pinging my radar as well.

But I think this is just a thing with Gen Z. Dallas is pretty regularly joking that Ian is his boyfriend. Either way, more Zuko screen time please! He is absolutely nailing this character, and I'm very impressed.
There's things about the show I don't particularly like but everything with him and Paul Sun-Hyung Lee was solid.

Reactions: Zi19