Daddy_fitrd

Hunnychileyasss

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oh yeah,he can kiss me while choking the shit out of me and spit in my mouth I wanna spit in his mouth too ! Matter of fact we can play that spit game shit back to back ! I want him to suck on my tities with his strongest suction while using his tongue too , bite them a lil bit ! Kiss my neck , fingering my sweet hole ! Tongue fuck my ass , eat like it was his last meal , I wanna bury my face into his fat cunts too ! I want him to fuck me with strenght , to make me cream, so hard that the cream is splashing everywhere in the room, to reach my second hole ! I wanna give him his nastiest experience ever ! After he can cum and my mouth mix with my own cum , then we can kiss again with the cums in our mouth !
Hunny Chile ... I would bend daddy him over eat hiss ass spank him ..pound him ...in poundtown. Breed him . Impregnate him so he can gimme hunny Chilreeeenttt. He is about 5 6 ..with sneakers he is about 5.7 .200 lbs of beefy muscle .yummy ..big ass ... He is hot..daddy fit oozes with masculine Dr energy

Reactions: Rhyo

ukanubatrust

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Oppp hunny Chile maravilla was relevant 10 years ago 2012 to 2017 maybe it is 2024 ...he is about 37 38...he had the charisma uniquess and talent ...I'm sorry my dear but she was up for elimination ..her friend miss borelli 2 .. those gurlaz was very popular n they got around cuz they were young n hawt..but they time passed ...borelli thought that he was beyonce or bad bunnyy..im like gurl there is lot to becumming singer talent wise . Borelli had that fat muscle pussy mmmmm...n so did maravilla.. sumone called them bambi n thumper... Ooop that Michael kors was from canal .I'm jk lol but another hawt one was Rafael Leonidas he had cakes but now you look at him and is like gurlahhh..what happened to bsby jane lol . Same thing with miss heat . All those gurlz are in their 40s now . But they look good but they don't have te same appeal anymore there are new gurlazzz ...those dominican gurlazz was hawt ..daddy fit is the new generation . Daddy fit is more macho than maravilla ..look wise to me ...I tried to upload adady fit vid but its does not let me ... Oh n miss tornado was also hawt 2
He was relevant before 2020. No nudes or anything. He’s like 33 or 34 right???