Daddy Issues

jm12480

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok, so I have something to share with you guys. But you have to promise you won't tell ANYONE.

It's a secret.

Last summer, I decided when I turned 23, that I wanted to go to Miami for my birthday. I had never been before, but had been told the nightlife and music and club scene was truly amazing. Boy, were people right about that. So, me and some girlfriends packed our bags and left cold and snowy Montana and headed south to the sunshine state for a gay old time.

We stayed right on the beach in a beautiful 5-star hotel. The scenery couldn't be prettier. But, being a young, smooth, and skinny twink of a certain age, I was really only interested in scoping out one thing - the MEN. Now, I'd be lying to you if I didn't have hopes that my hole would be murdered by some giant sex god, but when I tell you what actually happened, well - I think it's fair to say most of my dreams came true.

Me and the girls went out dancing one night to this amazing club. So many pretty people everywhere, boys and girls. The lights were incredible, the music was popping, and I was living my best life, shaking my bubble butt on the dance floor with my besties, and enjoying free shots that random men were buying me. I never claimed to be an angel - but I know how to use what I got to get what I want.

After dancing for quite some time, and being thoroughly drenched in sweat, I decided to go out on the back patio for some fresh air and to towel off. This club had outdoor showers, so you could simply walk underneath, pull the chain, and get doused with water if you were hot. I took the liberty of finding an open spot, and took a little mini bath. As I was wiping away the water from my eyes and face, I looked up and saw the most breathtaking man watching me.

He was at least six foot two, had to have weighed well over 250 lbs, just solid muscle. His arms were enormous - all I wanted to do was get wrapped in them. He had a chiseled haw with light stubble, and appeared to be in his mid - late 40's. He wore a tight-fitting v-neck t-shirt which hugged his muscular body like a glove. Tight jeans covered his massive thighs. I was in awe.

First rule of twink-dom: Play coy and hard to get. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I grabbed my towel and dried my hair, shaking it off. I was still dressed in my crop top and my short shorts. He sauntered up to me, towering over me (I'm only a tiny 5'2"), and introduced himself.

"Hey there," he said. "You're definitely not from Miami, are you?" I smiled and said, "How could you tell?" He grinned. "Because no one from Miami ever uses these showers." I covered my mouth and blushed and giggled like an idiot. "It's okay," he said. "You look good soaking wet."

My heart was pounding. This hot daddy was totally hitting on me, and I wanted it - badly. We continued to chat and flirt. Finally he asked me where I was staying, and I told him. "I'm actually staying at the hotel next to yours. Would you like to come back to my place for a drink?" Hell yes I would, I thought to myself. I ran back inside briefly to tell my girlfriends I was going on an adventure. They knew my affinity for cock, so they were fine dancing the night away with out me, wished me well, told me to text them if anything went wrong, and sent me on my way.

Me and muscle daddy got into an Uber together to head to the hotel. I was still pretty damp, but so was he from the hot, muggy Miami Beach night air. He took up a lot of the back seat, his muscles just bulging. "By the way," he said, "I didn't catch your name." I smiled and said, "Daniel." "Daniel," he said, "I like that. I'm Gustavo."

"Holy fuck," I thought - "I've bagged myself a latin daddy."

We got to the hotel, and Gustavo helped me out of the car. I was slightly tipsy from a few too many shots, but he was a gentlemen, and made sure I got into the hotel safely. Once inside the elevator, he took me up to his room. As we were riding, I casually looked down and stared at his crotch, which was growing in size by the minute. "Dear god," I thought, "let him be hung." My hole was twitching. I was ready for sex.

We got into his room - it was a nice suite. He shut the door, locked it, and said, "Well, Daniel - what would you like to do?"

My brain misfired, and without any filter, I blurted out, "Drink the unborn children from your cock." His eyes opened wide, and I realized what I had said. He laughed. "Well...you're very forward, aren't you?" I giggled and said, "I supposed you could say I am." He grabbed me and pulled me up against his body. "It's a good thing you're cute," he said. "I hope you're prepared for what's about to happen."

He then lifted me up into the air, and I wrapped my arms and legs around him, and our lips locked in a fiery explosion of deep kissing. Our tongues danced together in a ballet of spit, and he carried me like a doll into the bedroom, and threw me onto the bed. He pulled off his shirt to reveal the most masculine, muscular chest I had ever seen - light hair on his chest, and a 6 pack of abs, plus those hot cut v-lines that go down to your crotch. He began to unbutton his pants, removed his belt, and unzipped his fly.

I slid off the bed, down onto my knees into the waiting position and gazed up at him. I couldn't believe this was happening - and then, out of his pants popped what had to have been the largest, thickest, and most incredible cock I had ever seen in my life. My eyes opened wide and my mouth dropped open. "Oh my god, daddy!" He grinned down at me. "I know it's big," he said. "I hope you can handle it." I smiled back, and replied "I'm gonna die trying."

I wrapped my lips around his girthy fireman's helmet, and began to inhale every inch I could. It was even far thicker than I had imagined. And with each sloppy slurp, it felt as though it was growing thicker inside my throat. Now, I'm good at handling big dick, but this was a new kind of big. I imagine it was close to at least 10", but I didn't have a measuring tape to be certain. Instead, I closed my eyes, and worked his cock with both hands and my mouth, lasciviously sucking it as hard and deep as I could manage. He moaned, his head tilted back, and his large hands tousling my hair. Thankfully, I have no gag reflex, so I was able to suck him down to his enormous balls. I began to taste precum oozing into my mouth - it was sweet like honey, and I loved the flavor.

I pulled my lips off his dick, and stroked it with both of my hands, just in awe at the size and thickness of it. He looked down at me and said, "Does baby want daddy to eat his pussy?" Music to my ears, I eagerly nodded yes, stood up, and removed every article of clothing I had on. I was wearing a neon pink thong, and left it on to tease him, as I got back on the bed, and slowly put my legs behind my head. He knelt down by the end of the bed, and pulled me close to the edge. He grabbed the thin piece of fabric that covered my hairless pink hole and slid it to one side, exposing my lips. "Eat me, daddy," I whimpered.

I winked my pucker at him, and he dipped his tongue right into my creamy walls and began to tongue-fuck me rather violently. Goosebumps covered my body as I released myself to the pleasure, allowing my pussy to be licked, slurped on and chewed by this giant monster of a daddy. He was SO good at eating me out, and my hole was talking back to him as he got it wetter and wetter. I couldn't take it - I needed to get ripped open by this giant god of sex, and I wanted it now.

He finally pulled his tongue out of me, and I flipped over onto my tummy, arching my back as deep as I could. I have a killer arch, and many a top has told me how good it looks when I am in that position, perfect for doggy-style fucking. He placed the head of his cock against my hole, and I slowly opened up for him. Gentle pressure applied, and it took no time to swallow his entire massive cock inside of me. He grabbed my hips and let out a moan. "Oh my god, baby, you're so warm and wet." I looked back at him and said, "Fuck me, daddy. Get me pregnant."

And with that, the pregnancy process began in full. He thrust his hips hard into me, and I absorbed every blow to my back as his thick fuck rod split me in two. The power he exhibited in dominating me, and making me feel like a little boy was incredible. His thrusts grew deeper and harder, and I screamed and moaned as he fucked me into tomorrow. Sweat started splashing off his body, and I could feel the cream bubbling up in my pussy of his sperm mixing with my own natural juices. I rode him like a cowboy, and was proud of myself for taking such a giant donkey dick.

After a while, we decided to switch up positions. I threw him onto the bed, climbed on top, and kissed him deeply. I slid my wet hole onto his cock and started to bounce up and down on him. He ran his big hands all over my body, grabbing my tiny nipples and pinching them. I moaned in ecstasy at how good he felt inside me. But I wanted more. I was a thirsty, nasty bottom bitch, and wanted to show him that. So I hopped off his cock, and sat myself down right on his face, forcing him to put his tongue up inside my cummy pussy. Luckily, he was just as nasty, and started slurping on me, while I gagged on his enormous cock once again. The flavor of my own boy juice plus sperm was beyond delicious, and I slurped up every drop.

All of a sudden, he sat up, then stood up, holding me upside down while I was still sucking on his dick, and he continued to tongue-fuck my hole. The sound of wet squishes between my own cunt and his juicy dick filled the room with almost comical sex sounds - but we were both so happy and in the moment, that it drove both of us even crazier. He then pulled me off his dick, flipped me around in mid-air and literally impaled me on his dick. It popped right into me, and he bounced me up and down. The size difference between us was now abundantly clear and made the sex so much better. I screamed and moaned as my walls got torn to pieces. I was so ready to get his load.

I started to vice grip his cock with my pussy walls, as he continued to rail me, and felt his dick grow thicker. "Oh baby, I'm gonna cum," he said. We locked eyes. "Do it, daddy - fill me with your seed. Breed me! Fucking breed my pussy!," I yelled at him. And then it happened - the thick ropes of life-giving seed erupted from within him, and volcanically into my body, as they splashed against my colon so hard that it felt like my guts were on fire. I held onto him for dear life as he continued to squirt out more and more cum. I was literally flooded. We kissed. We were both soaking wet with sweat and sperm, and his dick slowly popped out of my pussy, hot cream dribbling out of my used hole.

His knees finally gave out, and he placed me down, sitting on the edge of the bed. I fell back on my knees between his muscular thighs, and grabbed his now flaccid (but still girthy) dick, and squeezed. One final remaining pump of cum spurted out into my mouth, and I drank it happily, looking up at him with adoring eyes. He smiled at me, and we kissed again. He pulled me close, and cuddled me against his heaving dad bod, and I lay my head on his chest as we both breathed each other in, the scent of sex lingering in the warm Miami night air.

I woke up the next morning, hungover and dazed from everything that had happened. Daddy Gustavo was gone, but he had left a note on the pillow next to mine.

"Thanks for a magical night, Daniel. Being with you was the highlight of my time in Miami this weekend. I hope we meet again."

I rolled over and stared at the ceiling and smiled. I took my hand and rubbed my pussy. It was still sore, and wet. I was still full of his babies. And I was grateful for the time I got with my hot Gustavo.

JCokell

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, so I have something to share with you guys. But you have to promise you won't tell ANYONE.

It's a secret.

Last summer, I decided when I turned 23, that I wanted to go to Miami for my birthday. I had never been before, but had been told the nightlife and music and club scene was truly amazing. Boy, were people right about that. So, me and some girlfriends packed our bags and left cold and snowy Montana and headed south to the sunshine state for a gay old time.

We stayed right on the beach in a beautiful 5-star hotel. The scenery couldn't be prettier. But, being a young, smooth, and skinny twink of a certain age, I was really only interested in scoping out one thing - the MEN. Now, I'd be lying to you if I didn't have hopes that my hole would be murdered by some giant sex god, but when I tell you what actually happened, well - I think it's fair to say most of my dreams came true.

Me and the girls went out dancing one night to this amazing club. So many pretty people everywhere, boys and girls. The lights were incredible, the music was popping, and I was living my best life, shaking my bubble butt on the dance floor with my besties, and enjoying free shots that random men were buying me. I never claimed to be an angel - but I know how to use what I got to get what I want.

After dancing for quite some time, and being thoroughly drenched in sweat, I decided to go out on the back patio for some fresh air and to towel off. This club had outdoor showers, so you could simply walk underneath, pull the chain, and get doused with water if you were hot. I took the liberty of finding an open spot, and took a little mini bath. As I was wiping away the water from my eyes and face, I looked up and saw the most breathtaking man watching me.

He was at least six foot two, had to have weighed well over 250 lbs, just solid muscle. His arms were enormous - all I wanted to do was get wrapped in them. He had a chiseled haw with light stubble, and appeared to be in his mid - late 40's. He wore a tight-fitting v-neck t-shirt which hugged his muscular body like a glove. Tight jeans covered his massive thighs. I was in awe.

First rule of twink-dom: Play coy and hard to get. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I grabbed my towel and dried my hair, shaking it off. I was still dressed in my crop top and my short shorts. He sauntered up to me, towering over me (I'm only a tiny 5'2"), and introduced himself.

"Hey there," he said. "You're definitely not from Miami, are you?" I smiled and said, "How could you tell?" He grinned. "Because no one from Miami ever uses these showers." I covered my mouth and blushed and giggled like an idiot. "It's okay," he said. "You look good soaking wet."

My heart was pounding. This hot daddy was totally hitting on me, and I wanted it - badly. We continued to chat and flirt. Finally he asked me where I was staying, and I told him. "I'm actually staying at the hotel next to yours. Would you like to come back to my place for a drink?" Hell yes I would, I thought to myself. I ran back inside briefly to tell my girlfriends I was going on an adventure. They knew my affinity for cock, so they were fine dancing the night away with out me, wished me well, told me to text them if anything went wrong, and sent me on my way.

Me and muscle daddy got into an Uber together to head to the hotel. I was still pretty damp, but so was he from the hot, muggy Miami Beach night air. He took up a lot of the back seat, his muscles just bulging. "By the way," he said, "I didn't catch your name." I smiled and said, "Daniel." "Daniel," he said, "I like that. I'm Gustavo."

We got to the hotel, and Gustavo helped me out of the car. I was slightly tipsy from a few too many shots, but he was a gentlemen, and made sure I got into the hotel safely. Once inside the elevator, he took me up to his room. As we were riding, I casually looked down and stared at his crotch, which was growing in size by the minute. "Dear god," I thought, "let him be hung." My hole was twitching. I was ready for sex.

We got into his room - it was a nice suite. He shut the door, locked it, and said, "Well, Daniel - what would you like to do?"

My brain misfired, and without any filter, I blurted out, "Drink the unborn children from your cock." His eyes opened wide, and I realized what I had said. He laughed. "Well...you're very forward, aren't you?" I giggled and said, "I supposed you could say I am." He grabbed me and pulled me up against his body. "It's a good thing you're cute," he said. "I hope you're prepared for what's about to happen."

He then lifted me up into the air, and I wrapped my arms and legs around him, and our lips locked in a fiery explosion of deep kissing. Our tongues danced together in a ballet of spit, and he carried me like a doll into the bedroom, and threw me onto the bed. He pulled off his shirt to reveal the most masculine, muscular chest I had ever seen - light hair on his chest, and a 6 pack of abs, plus those hot cut v-lines that go down to your crotch. He began to unbutton his pants, removed his belt, and unzipped his fly.

I slid off the bed, down onto my knees into the waiting position and gazed up at him. I couldn't believe this was happening - and then, out of his pants popped what had to have been the largest, thickest, and most incredible cock I had ever seen in my life. My eyes opened wide and my mouth dropped open. "Oh my god, daddy!" He grinned down at me. "I know it's big," he said. "I hope you can handle it." I smiled back, and replied "I'm gonna die trying."

I wrapped my lips around his girthy fireman's helmet, and began to inhale every inch I could. It was even far thicker than I had imagined. And with each sloppy slurp, it felt as though it was growing thicker inside my throat. Now, I'm good at handling big dick, but this was a new kind of big. I imagine it was close to at least 10", but I didn't have a measuring tape to be certain. Instead, I closed my eyes, and worked his cock with both hands and my mouth, lasciviously sucking it as hard and deep as I could manage. He moaned, his head tilted back, and his large hands tousling my hair. Thankfully, I have no gag reflex, so I was able to suck him down to his enormous balls. I began to taste precum oozing into my mouth - it was sweet like honey, and I loved the flavor.

I pulled my lips off his dick, and stroked it with both of my hands, just in awe at the size and thickness of it. He looked down at me and said, "Does baby want daddy to eat his pussy?" Music to my ears, I eagerly nodded yes, stood up, and removed every article of clothing I had on. I was wearing a neon pink thong, and left it on to tease him, as I got back on the bed, and slowly put my legs behind my head. He knelt down by the end of the bed, and pulled me close to the edge. He grabbed the thin piece of fabric that covered my hairless pink hole and slid it to one side, exposing my lips. "Eat me, daddy," I whimpered.

I winked my pucker at him, and he dipped his tongue right into my creamy walls and began to tongue-fuck me rather violently. Goosebumps covered my body as I released myself to the pleasure, allowing my pussy to be licked, slurped on and chewed by this giant monster of a daddy. He was SO good at eating me out, and my hole was talking back to him as he got it wetter and wetter. I couldn't take it - I needed to get ripped open by this giant god of sex, and I wanted it now.

He finally pulled his tongue out of me, and I flipped over onto my tummy, arching my back as deep as I could. I have a killer arch, and many a top has told me how good it looks when I am in that position, perfect for doggy-style fucking. He placed the head of his cock against my hole, and I slowly opened up for him. Gentle pressure applied, and it took no time to swallow his entire massive cock inside of me. He grabbed my hips and let out a moan. "Oh my god, baby, you're so warm and wet." I looked back at him and said, "Fuck me, daddy. Get me pregnant."

And with that, the pregnancy process began in full. He thrust his hips hard into me, and I absorbed every blow to my back as his thick fuck rod split me in two. The power he exhibited in dominating me, and making me feel like a little boy was incredible. His thrusts grew deeper and harder, and I screamed and moaned as he fucked me into tomorrow. Sweat started splashing off his body, and I could feel the cream bubbling up in my pussy of his sperm mixing with my own natural juices. I rode him like a cowboy, and was proud of myself for taking such a giant donkey dick.

After a while, we decided to switch up positions. I threw him onto the bed, climbed on top, and kissed him deeply. I slid my wet hole onto his cock and started to bounce up and down on him. He ran his big hands all over my body, grabbing my tiny nipples and pinching them. I moaned in ecstasy at how good he felt inside me. But I wanted more. I was a thirsty, nasty bottom bitch, and wanted to show him that. So I hopped off his cock, and sat myself down right on his face, forcing him to put his tongue up inside my cummy pussy. Luckily, he was just as nasty, and started slurping on me, while I gagged on his enormous cock once again. The flavor of my own boy juice plus sperm was beyond delicious, and I slurped up every drop.

All of a sudden, he sat up, then stood up, holding me upside down while I was still sucking on his dick, and he continued to tongue-fuck my hole. The sound of wet squishes between my own cunt and his juicy dick filled the room with almost comical sex sounds - but we were both so happy and in the moment, that it drove both of us even crazier. He then pulled me off his dick, flipped me around in mid-air and literally impaled me on his dick. It popped right into me, and he bounced me up and down. The size difference between us was now abundantly clear and made the sex so much better. I screamed and moaned as my walls got torn to pieces. I was so ready to get his load.

I started to vice grip his cock with my pussy walls, as he continued to rail me, and felt his dick grow thicker. "Oh baby, I'm gonna cum," he said. We locked eyes. "Do it, daddy - fill me with your seed. Breed me! Fucking breed my pussy!," I yelled at him. And then it happened - the thick ropes of life-giving seed erupted from within him, and volcanically into my body, as they splashed against my colon so hard that it felt like my guts were on fire. I held onto him for dear life as he continued to squirt out more and more cum. I was literally flooded. We kissed. We were both soaking wet with sweat and sperm, and his dick slowly popped out of my pussy, hot cream dribbling out of my used hole.

His knees finally gave out, and he placed me down, sitting on the edge of the bed. I fell back on my knees between his muscular thighs, and grabbed his now flaccid (but still girthy) dick, and squeezed. One final remaining pump of cum spurted out into my mouth, and I drank it happily, looking up at him with adoring eyes. He smiled at me, and we kissed again. He pulled me close, and cuddled me against his heaving dad bod, and I lay my head on his chest as we both breathed each other in, the scent of sex lingering in the warm Miami night air.

I woke up the next morning, hungover and dazed from everything that had happened. Daddy Gustavo was gone, but he had left a note on the pillow next to mine.

"Thanks for a magical night, Daniel. Being with you was the highlight of my time in Miami this weekend. I hope we meet again."

I rolled over and stared at the ceiling and smiled. I took my hand and rubbed my pussy. It was still sore, and wet. I was still full of his babies. And I was grateful for the time I got with my hot Gustavo.
Fuck this is so hot! Literally my dream scenareo/ ultimate fantasy

Last edited:

Seanjordan87

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

It's a secret.

My friend was able to overcome his daddy issues after he drank a bottle of holy water.

D

deleted23334171

It's a secret.

That was so hot! I can't while I was reading the part about him coming in you. So hot!

Reactions: jm12480