"dad" and "son" group skype? wanna join?

shane7418

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
53, exhibitionist - want to be used on cam by one or more guys, love doing what I'm told and being submissive - also enjoy being dom or just mutual fun, strip games, whatever lol
Skype is live:.cid.c1ee2b13295522c8

Workfromhome

Experimental Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
I currently work from home so I’m looking for someone in the same situation. I’m on kinda random but would like to find a regular daddy to cam with. Face to face on cam isn’t required but it’s welcomed. Someone 50+ is ideal. Looking forward to playing :)

My stats: 34/m/usa, 7 inch, average to muscle body type, married to woman so more bi curious.

abyrjgsdfmr64

Experimental Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
live:.cid.b561e1709bcd24b4
27m trying not to get my skype acccount banned again,
Want to try cei
Limits: no face, no mic, no anal.
If you wanna talk dirty to me, message me. Dont wanna cum yet, but there's still fun beforehand :p
Looking for dad/big bro

abyrjgsdfmr64

Experimental Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
live:.cid.b561e1709bcd24b4
27m trying not to get my skype acccount banned again,
Want to try cei
Limits: no face, no mic, no anal.
If you wanna talk dirty to me, message me. Dont wanna cum yet, but there's still fun beforehand :p
Looking for dad/big bro
Message me daddy on here. My skype always gets banned within six hours because I respond to ads on here/Reddit.

smallcock888

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
35yo bi fat guy from Australia. Tiny pathetic cocklet- skype: smallcock888 - I don’t show face or use microphone- but would happily let someone watch me stroke for them. Please be vocal or at least message me while I play. I let guys do pretty much anything they want to do to it, be as rough and as violent with it as much as they want. Make fun of it, laugh at it, wank on cam with your big cock. Tell me what you want to do to me!