Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I asked them directly if they were ever gonna film doing stuff to each other. They answered - we always do it but cannot film it because it is illegal. So I guess if that is what you are following them for, you can unfollow.
Simply not true. There is no chance of anyone finding out where they filmed anything. Besides there’s already stuff out there between twins that obviously has been filmed. They’re making excuses not to do anything just give a straight answer so everyone knows where they are.

I seen some stupid interview they did recently about how they’re a “couple”. Utter bull shit.

Reactions: rubensurf

ddario2

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Simply not true. There is no chance of anyone finding out where they filmed anything. Besides there’s already stuff out there between twins that obviously has been filmed. They’re making excuses not to do anything just give a straight answer so everyone knows where they are.

I seen some stupid interview they did recently about how they’re a “couple”. Utter bull shit.
The way i see it these two clearly do everything for the money. They make enough money with their other content. If they stopped earning with traditional content, theyd go down the inc est road for sure. And I mean, its so obvious they had sex with each other before or probably still do.

Reactions: Real Late Starter