Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I’ve been biking for years and really enjoy it. I have a road bike and also take spin classes from time to time without any issue. This morning as I got on my bike my cock started to shrivel up for some reason. I’m cut but this felt like a turtle going into its shell and being covered up. I could adjust it and it would just shrink back. It was completely uncomfortable to the point I almost left class early. By the time I got to the shower I looked like I was uncut. Super weird! Anyone else have issues like this or ideas on what happened? Like I said, I’ve never had that issue before and am hoping it doesn’t happen again.

Reactions: nicnic and Gj816

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Can't say I have.

Your saddle should be angled slightly nose down. Men and women alike should be using a saddle with a gap down the middle so you're not sitting on your perineum. Your weight should be on your sits bones not your sex. :cool:

Reactions: nicnic

Road_cyclist

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Nose down might work, but it may not work for everyone! My saddle is level, and that’s the preferred saddle position of many cyclists I know. Most who angle it, do angle it down at just a few degrees. When you angle it down too much you will start sliding forwards and you will shift too much weight on your arms and shoulders. When you angle it too far backwards your parts get squished for certain, and you can get back problems.if you find yourself repositioning very often in the saddle the angle may not be right for you.

If your anatomy gives you problems with weight on the perineum and blood circulation to your penis, you could also consider a saddle with cutout, such as the model below which I use. Wit this I get no pressure on the perenium and the s curve makes it very easy to “rotate” towards a more agressive riding position.

SelleSMP-Forma-Carbon-2.jpg

Proper cycling shorts or tights with proper anatomically fitting padding are also super important. They lift your balls so that you don’t sit on them. And they should hug you gently like a second skin so that you don’t get any chaffing on your long rides. I am quite hung and I actually point my penis up in my cycling gear. That way it never gets squished and stays comfortably out of the way of any movement and rubbing. Many cyclists actually do this. Please note that cycling gear is not the same as normal Lycra or spandex shorts. They are often called cycling shorts but they are not. Proper cycling shorts or tights have bibs that go around the shoulders to ensure that the groin area gets nicely hugged between your legs, and they have a padding insert.

Then also saddle width is crucial. when the saddle is too narrow for your sit bones you will also add to much weight on the perinium. She too wide you will slide around and loose energy,

And the geometry of your bike and bike fitting plays a role too with saddle choice and angles. Is it an aggressive forward ride or more straight up?

A proper fitting of saddle is very personal and what works for one person may not work for the other. A good bicycle shop can help you with bike and saddle fitting. But there are also websites which can give directions on how to do it properly.

Str8strokinbud

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Nose down might work, but it may not work for everyone! My saddle is level, and that’s the preferred saddle position of many cyclists I know. Most who angle it, do angle it down at just a few degrees. When you angle it down too much you will start sliding forwards and you will shift too much weight on your arms and shoulders. When you angle it too far backwards your parts get squished for certain, and you can get back problems.if you find yourself repositioning very often in the saddle the angle may not be right for you.

If your anatomy gives you problems with weight on the perineum and blood circulation to your penis, you could also consider a saddle with cutout, such as the model below which I use. Wit this I get no pressure on the perenium and the s curve makes it very easy to “rotate” towards a more agressive riding position.

Proper cycling shorts or tights with proper anatomically fitting padding are also super important. They lift your balls so that you don’t sit on them. And they should hug you gently like a second skin so that you don’t get any chaffing on your long rides. I am quite hung and I actually point my penis up in my cycling gear. That way it never gets squished and stays comfortably out of the way of any movement and rubbing. Many cyclists actually do this. Please note that cycling gear is not the same as normal Lycra or spandex shorts. They are often called cycling shorts but they are not. Proper cycling shorts or tights have bibs that go around the shoulders to ensure that the groin area gets nicely hugged between your legs, and they have a padding insert.

Then also saddle width is crucial. when the saddle is too narrow for your sit bones you will also add to much weight on the perinium. She too wide you will slide around and loose energy,

And the geometry of your bike and bike fitting plays a role too with saddle choice and angles. Is it an aggressive forward ride or more straight up?

A proper fitting of saddle is very personal and what works for one person may not work for the other. A good bicycle shop can help you with bike and saddle fitting. But there are also websites which can give directions on how to do it properly.
Thanks for the great insights and reply. Definitely some things test out if this keeps happening.

thick_

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As mentioned by many the right cycling shorts and seat and seat position makes a world of difference. The bicycle shop had a gel pad you sit on so they can see where your sitz bones so they can measure them and match you to a seat that lines up with them. I highly recommend doing it if you do a lot of riding.

chicocklarge

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I will be in Paris in a couple of months....want to meet up?