Nacksendora

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are their models only doing solo scenes? Or can we find them on Xvids or PH in group scenes or 1:1?
The last group show that was announced on the cw ig account, was the one between math, lunay and jhon/bunny

A long time ago, there was a cb username that was made solely for group shows.
Summy was one of the guys who appeared in those shows.

More recently, there have been some group shows between morthy and other models (some were already mentioned on this thread, with screenshots)

Most of the models from cw have their own onlyfans, so it would‘t be weird if they have some collaborations in between them.

Attachments

Reactions: Wssitooo

Sunman_Universe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The last group show that was announced on the cw ig account, was the one between math, lunay and jhon/bunny

A long time ago, there was a cb username that was made solely for group shows.
Summy was one of the guys who appeared in those shows.

More recently, there have been some group shows between morthy and other models (some were already mentioned on this thread, with screenshots)

Most of the models from cw have their own onlyfans, so it would‘t be weird if they have some collaborations in between them.
Thanks! I have not reviewed the entire thread tbh.
However, I do follow both Morthy and Math on CB. I'm definitely going to ask Morthy about his stuff outside of CB. I'd love to see him getting it on with another dude.
When he collabs with other dudes on CB, it's always real "hetero" vibes.

Reactions: Wssitooo