Cut guys with no frenelum

Hassall

Sexy Member
Media
Eugene, Oregon, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think I can safely say I have a frenelum. I can say one thing for sure. That line under my dick is hella sensitive. I can do better jacking off by running that part softly with my hand. It's more sensitive than my head. Which it too is pretty damned sensitive. I've heard some women say that cut and uncut guys fuck differently. As in it guys are in and out and uncut guy bump and grind due to more sensitive heads and the women prefer the bump and grind. Well, I've always been a bump and grind guy because I live watching them squirm and have multiple orgasms. I was cut a couple days after birth. Atlert the doc left that part nice and sensitive.

Attachments

jay-c

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I only have a remnant left that kind of looks just like a line. Still super sensitive though. I can orgasm from a vibrator on the area or kind of pinch rubbing the skin between my thumb and pointer finger.

Reactions: ManchesterTom
D

deleted21466931

UK circumcised here - high and tight. With a frenular remnant however. I think my circumcision is Mogen. Classic V shaped scar on the underside.
The V is characteristic of a Mogen, or being circed by a Mohel with a "shield" and scalpel.

Gomco scar usually a dark circle with no V, as you know.

Reactions: cllour
D

deleted21466931

the doctor was very careful to cut my frenulum out and leave nothing but a scar
My husband got the Gomco, he has a two-tone dick with a thin, dark crush-line where the doctor screwed-down the clamp, and the fren is totally gone. Like an all-American "knob on a stick" circ, only done in Australia.

Trekrider

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I realized looking around that some cut guys have a frenelum. I was circumcised at birth and don’t think I have one. I’m pretty sensitive on the circumcision scar but touching below my head does nothing for me.
Any other cut dues with no frenelum?
I have no frenulum. Part of being tightly circumcised. The only sensitivity I have is around the coronal ridge. Stimulating the shaft does nothing. rsz_dsc08120.jpg

D

deleted20281011

full

D

deleted21466931

Mogen clamp circumcisions. Sometimes the classic V scar is prominent, sometimes less so. Sometimes the doctor attaches the clamp from 3 to 9 o'clock rather that 12 to 6, which can change the shape of the scar, as can the evenness of the skin trapped above the cut line. Mogen clamps can create fantastically tight circumcisions, and one must be careful not to remove too much skin.

Attachments

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh that’s a good question. How do you know what circumcision tool was used? I am born in the US and was circumcised as an infant but I’m not sure what kind of tool was used on me.
A Gomco clamp leaves a dark ring.

Reactions: Summer of 1973

Ttwwtest

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A Gomco clamp leaves a dark ring.
Looking at Doitydads posts looks like they both have dark rings but a mogen clamp has a strong “V”. I think I have a mogen clamp circumcision.

Weird that it can sometimes leave a frenulum but also remove it

Dan7679

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was cut as an infant and my frenulum is intact. It is very sensitive and I can orgasm if I spend time gently stroking that tiny piece. I'm glad to still have mine. Someone posted above that there could be a chance a tearing a frenulum. Maybe if very short, but mine works excellently.
How tight is ur cut?

Reactions: CJF88

Dan7679

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a high and tight cut. Enough slack to jack off without lube but I can’t pull it past the corona of my head.
I have a high and tight cut. Enough slack to jack off without lube but I can’t pull it past the corona of my head.
Nice, when were u cut?

D

deleted22101651

I realized looking around that some cut guys have a frenelum. I was circumcised at birth and don’t think I have one. I’m pretty sensitive on the circumcision scar but touching below my head does nothing for me.
Any other cut dues with no frenelum?
Same here