Luke Yestizter

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

bacardiman

Loved Member
Media
Hadn’t cruised for a while and needed a piss when I was at Charing Cross so I thought I’d kill two birds with one stone. There’s a black guy in a hoodie who looks borderline homeless just stood there staring at everyone who walks in to see what they do/where they go. This rise of blatant obviousness & cameras everywhere are really killing the cruising scene
There was a guy there last saturday night, just standing there watching people. Was very creepy, needless to say no one was hanging around

Periustraxis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was in the British library yesterday so I thought I'd check it out; Was around 3pm so there wasn't much happening but this very intense, creepy guy was hanging around outside the toilets and followed as soon as I went in. Only one other gentlemen was in there entertaining himself so I walked to a stall and just used the facilities. The intense guy followed me back out and stared as I walked down the concours.
I would have assumed him security if it wasn't for the other guy already in there. Way too off-putting. Certainly doesn't work if you make people uncomfortable from the start

discreetlondon

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes some people don’t know that cruising must be subtle and respectful. At Snaresbrook this guy kept following me about, not getting the message. As you say, it’s off putting. If it had carried on I guess I would have gone home.

Londonswimmer123

Sexy Member
Media
Anyone have any info on burgess park? Went tonight and it was absolutely dead, both lake side and the kiln side. Was quite creepy being the only one there for the majority of the time. There were a few guys roaming around sporadically but saw hardly anything going on - just wondered if anything had happened to put people off going or if it was just a dud night for some reason? Been plenty of time in a Saturday and it’s been fairly busy..!

Luke Yestizter

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anyone have any info on burgess park? Went tonight and it was absolutely dead, both lake side and the kiln side. Was quite creepy being the only one there for the majority of the time. There were a few guys roaming around sporadically but saw hardly anything going on - just wondered if anything had happened to put people off going or if it was just a dud night for some reason? Been plenty of time in a Saturday and it’s been fairly busy..!
I saw a bunch of homeless people lingering around the last time I went. The vibe was very strange. They had a pitbull also, and I don’t think any of them was trying to cruise. I also don’t know where exactly people cruise in that park because everything is very open, unless you go into the private 1-person toilets? I don’t think two people could even fit in one of those, and those smell really gross the one time I had to use one

discreetlondon

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I haven’t been to Burgess Park for a few years but when I lived nearby a lot of trees were cleared presumably to stop cruising. I don’t know why the authorities dislike cruising so much. Is it resentment that men find it so easy and fun?

Londonswimmer123

Sexy Member
Media
I saw a bunch of homeless people lingering around the last time I went. The vibe was very strange. They had a pitbull also, and I don’t think any of them was trying to cruise. I also don’t know where exactly people cruise in that park because everything is very open, unless you go into the private 1-person toilets? I don’t think two people could even fit in one of those, and those smell really gross the one time I had to use one
There are 2 main cruising areas, the first is the stretch of woodland in between Albany Road and the lake. It’s a long thin area but well covered in the summer and after dark not at all visible from the park or the road. In the past I have been and there have been sometimes 20- 30 guys roaming around and a lot of group action. The second area is at the opposite end of the park in the bushy area infront of where they are building some new flats. I’ve never cruised the toilets so not sure if that’s even a thing FYI. Just feels strange to go from 20-30 guys in one area on a dry spring Saturday night to maybe 1 or 2 but could have just been a dud night? I’ve heard of other areas where there has been an attack or mugging etc that can cause people to avoid it for a bit so wondered if that was the case here